Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67
Send Topic Print
redbird's blog and stories (Read 253946 times)
redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: redbird's blog and stories
Reply #945 - 04/08/15 at 03:46:55

well my birthdays have come and gone and I am now on the journey to 82...it seems strange to say that...not sure why unless earlier in life that never occurs to you ...when you are younger you just live sorta for the moment or day but not thinking of how you will be at 82
now I can tell you as I often do..old is old and creepy...but we will see what the coming year brings
my daughter came for the special lunch that son prepared for me..shrimp, fish, and even a tub of strawberries..and I can tell you it was good..they even did the dishes while I sat...I was blessed..
AND....
and since I had a spot behind one of my ears...go figure...daughter had a look see and she decided that it was mainly to the fact it was my favorite sleeping side and the skin looked very dry ...so she had some coconut oil with her and we are trying it out...
NOW.....
to get to the info from MGC in regard to biscuits....I was sooooo glad to get this info...what a miracle it would be if I made biscuits that you could eat...not  concerned with the looks because you could eat them with your eyes closed...I would have never thought of this cause..
SO.....
in my small stores I have not seen these brands of flour but daughter has seen them in her big store..so next time we have a visit I will request a bag and will let you know..WOW....wouldn't it be neat if I could make biscuits at age 82...
A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS HERE...in regard to recipe..what kind of pan is used..and how many biscuits does this make..and do you grease your pan with something????????
I am sorta encouraged...just maybe
WELL
have you ever lived in a household where a cat is the boss...our WILD CAT Tubby now has us all trained to his needs and wants...first and the most important ...do not make noise nor turn on the light if he is napping...he does not like the washer and dryer running..so laundry is done while he makes a short trip to the outside..and he also likes to sit in the window and patrol the yard..just in case something dangerous is OUT THERE...not IN THE HOUSE...I just sorta giggle the way he manages son..
GUESS....
everything else here is pretty normal...storms are maybe for today and tomorrow..
AND
it looks like my basketball team THUNDER is not going to make the playoffs this year..surely we have gotten all the injuries this season and next year should be clear sailing..hoping..

be well and happy

redbird
the word writer    Cheesy

"getting old is not for wimps"

IP Logged

MGC
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #946 - 04/08/15 at 06:07:13

Redbird,  I use a cast iron pan for my biscuits.  I put the biscuits in the pan with the sides touching since I like the crispy outside edge with a soft center. You can also cook them on a cookie sheet without them touching.  You just have to find your favorite way...so try both! Yes, grease the pan with something....non-stick spray, solid shortening, or my favorite...real butter.

You will get about 6 biscuits from this recipe f you use a biscuit cutter.  If you want the cat's head biscuits (BIG ONES) formed by hand, then you will get about 3.

You can do it!  Go for it! Just don't handle the dough any more than is absolutely necessary.

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #947 - 04/19/15 at 04:32:22

hummm...this morning as I was putting on my socks I remembered watching my dad put on his....he worked in the outdoors so he had heavy  shoes..high tops just to the ankle..and he wore long white socks...
now as I folded my tops down...I remembered that he rolled his long white socks down...
hummm wonder when we changed that...
my dad was such a good man...he worked hard to be sure that we were well cared for and had food to eat as he remembered how hard his growing up life was...
I was a lucky kid Smiley

redbird
the word writer   Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #948 - 04/21/15 at 03:38:37

some of that important stuff you NEED TO KNOW!!!

4 tablespoons of ketchup have nutritional valve of a tomato
and
most American cars beep in the key of F

redbird Grin

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #949 - 05/11/15 at 06:27:54

if you have been watching the news the last few days you have seen the tornados dancing around our state and our areas my little town...
it has been pretty bad...

now our weather reporting people stay on TV over the regular programming to keep us updated..and they have all this fantastic equipment which tells you all movements of the storm...
now they also have some interesting language like.....liquid gold is falling from the sky....and of course translated this means we like so many others are in a drought  and the hugh amount of rain that is falling is like money to the farmers and ranchers etc..however in some places...people are beginning to think in terms of building a "Noah's Ark"

now if a storm is coming to your town they will start telling you what to do and you need to listen carefully...some times it will be "get in your safe place".....and sometimes it is "GET UNDERGROUND NOW !!!!" this one means get in your cellar but now they have updated that term to...get in your storm shelter..  
when I was a kid we had a "dirt cellar"...and this was simple a deep hole dug in the ground with a dirt roof etc...and when we went down into the cellar dad always took an axe, pick and a shovel...and mom also kept her home canned jars of food and we had baskets of wrapped apples and other fruit there as well

now a couple of nights ago we,, us...and my town was the target according to weather people...tornado coming and "get in your safe place" and for me that meant I would get in the hall...if it was "below ground" I had been instructed by my friend Mary ...from across the pasture .....to come to their storm shelter...
AND THEN....the storm siren start blowing....we have one for our small town...and that meant it was serious..now we had not heard that blow in forever so we needed to pay attention...so I put my chair in the hall but where I could see TV and was ready....it's coming...it's coming...and suddenly the tornado put on it's turn signal light and made a right turn about 8 miles from us..

but we have not escaped these days and days of "liquid gold" falling from the sky..we are setting records for the amount of rain we are getting..and last Saturday...man it really came...we had hail the size of baseballs in places of our little town and at our house we had golf ball size and it fell and fell and fell...nearly stripped the trees bare and my pecan trees will not make them this year...it took all the making stuff...and blew it off...sorry little squirrel...no pecans this year.. boy was I glad that my car was in it's safe place and not like the neighbors..

we are in a couple of days of sunshine before it starts again for several more days..not sure what is happening all across out land...snow in the north ...even my friend Olive  had snow in Utah....one of those hurricanes off the Florida coast..I am thinking that someone has hacked into mother natures computer...

so we went on errands today so we can stay in for the next while...today the wind is out of the north and it is pretty chilly..need a light jacket...and as we watched all the flags flying showing north wind...son ask me an interesting question...I told him I would ask all of you because I did not know....
why is there no wind chill factor given only for north wind...what about south, and east and west wind....answers anyone...

well that is about it for now...will try to update the Birdville news soon and town is buzzing..

redbird
the word writer Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #950 - 05/13/15 at 06:37:30

....I am very concerned about the safety of our nation...we read each day that someone is wanting to do something to us...we talk about raising the "alert" codes and I for one know that it needs to be at the highest level...

we are wondering if there are things/people who wish to do us great harm..and where are they...I can tell you they are here and all around us... right next door..they are not hiding....we need to be very aware..we need to take preventive measures...

I HAVE SEEN IT.....IT HAS A NAME

DUST
it is creeping in our homes...it comes silently no matter how you try to shut it out..it comes in like a giant cloud just lurking there waiting for you...you cannot ignore it...
it comes no matter the weather...rain or sunshine or snow...it is powerful..it lands on tables...walls...lamps and everything else you have in your house..it seems to come in thru the glass panes in your windows..even double pane..maybe those triple pane ones as well...it is here...

I often wonder why our government has not developed it for some kind of use ...it is cheap...like in free and it can go anywhere..even places where it is not welcome...

my own DUST became apparent to me this week...daughter was coming to visit and son mopped and cleaned the floors...he even ran the vacuum..and dang it...there it was in plain sight..no getting around it...I had to dust...in case you are not familiar with those words...it means taking a cloth and wiping and wiping and wiping knowing that tomorrow it will come back...but for today you can enjoy...the gone..

I am not sure if getting a petition going would help..don't know who it should go to....so for now...just watch and be careful know that it is there...

redbird
the word writer  Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #951 - 05/15/15 at 15:51:03

shhhhhh!!!!

the editor of our BIG STATE NEWSPAPER......is now reading my blog and stories...

I am so honored    Smiley

redbird
the word writer

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #952 - 05/16/15 at 04:16:51

not to much rolling around in the head this morning but a couple of things I did want to comment on................

now since I am old ...like in old...when I was a kid I do not remember that we had a tooth fairy...when a tooth was pulled it was just a pulled tooth ...

I am not sure when the tooth fairy came along...but I do remember when my kids pulled a tooth that  a coin had to be under the pillow..after they went to sleep...you very carefully put it there because that would be the first thing they looked for on waking up...we scrambled around being sure that we had some change available..usually it was a quarter..

now recently I read that the average amount left under the pillow had gone up to $3.70.....guess the tooth fairy got a raise at work....now this causes one to wonder...who decides the amount and how does one have the exact amount..to put under the pillow..and how does one get it under the pillow...
well that is about all the I have to say about that...because I am not sure what one can buy with 3.70 wonder if that is before tax or after...

now this part of my morning head wandering...is about animals...especially my daughters dogs..you see she has three...like in 3....
she has Mia who is a rescue dog and will let you know right away that she is the QUEEN...she is also the BOSS and you need to listen to her..
then there is Emma..she is the middle child..so she is kinda mellow..she watches after Gracie who is the youngest and....and...and...well Gracie gets in trouble a lot..so when she is somewhere she should not be...Emma will come for daughter or sit on her foot if daughter is sitting letting her know...Gracie is misbehaving...or in trouble or has climbed on top of the TV area...or has launched herself from the ledge or whatever else she might find interesting to explore..

Gracie does a lot of yard work..she digs holes faster than you can fill them up...and usually has to have a bath after a few minutes of work..lucky she is a little thing..sometimes she has to soak..

now since we have had so much rain here lots of us have mushrooms growing in our yards..and lucky for Gracie daughter had been on the net reading to see what was poison or not..and daughter had even started walking the yard and gathering them all up before letting the dogs out for a romp or bathroom etc..but a couple of days ago...Gracie found one..you see she has an excellent nose and even though daughter had made her search..or maybe the lawn man had run over one...Gracie found it...and ate it...and became very sick..and lucky for Gracie daughter knew from what she had read...what had happened..and rushed her to the vet who took her immediately in...and she is doing good...
now daughter goes out for romp time ......SO if you are one of those who has them growing...be sure that you check to see what kind you have and what you should do...

I had invited Gracie down to explore .....The Farm....but I have since taken the invite back..it is now for house time only

redbird
the word writer  Cheesy

"getting  old is not for wimps"

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #953 - 05/18/15 at 03:32:52

morning....wish I could say good morning but as I look out my window...lots of not fun stuff...

here in my little town of one red light...and three blocks of main street...some of us old timers have heard an old saying...according to indian legend we will never be hit by a tornado...and last Saturday night put that to a test

Saturday was a day that all across the nation weather people were watching..even the REALLY BIG weather TV channel..you see conditions were just right in our part of the states for some of those monsters to drop out of the sky..and they did

here at the farm we were on alert..watching as the weather experts tracked and the trackers reported in some with pictures and just some with hail pounding on their car roofs...it was dark like in dark...so I was wearing my flashlight as I am not to into dark...
now they are talking about a couple of those tornados coming our way...and finally they blew our storm whistle..and son insisted that I move to another part of the house..and I sorta did..
and
then the electric went off and I was able to find my way ...with my trusty flashlight to our lamps..you know the kind...in my young days they were called "coal-oil lamps"don't know why...now they are called oil lamps and I have several of those....son really did not want me to light one as he says they smell..and they do but I don't like dark...
and
the storm hit  ...I will say it REALLY was blowing and rain..and some lightning thrown in..but we here in the house seemed fine...husband and sons built this house and since that was the profession of family it had  stood the elements for the 38 yrs that I have lived here..planted every tree on our  small acre farm..
finally the electric back on and the "all clear whistle blew"...
now
morning came and I admit I did sleep a little late..never could understand the phrase "sleeping in" that some people use..but that is OK..
as I made my way to the coffee pot...there sat son...putting on his serious shoes...like in serious work shoes.. and said..ARE YOU READY TO SEE YOUR STORM DAMAGE.. and since the house seem to be intact I was in my sleepy mode and said yes....
LOOK OUT THE WINDOW...and I did...and my sleep mode was gone and my OMG mode was in place..
laying in my back yard were some of our large trees and parts of my neighbors trees...my fence on one side was completely on the ground..and the fence on the other side was leaning over into the other neighbors yard...and parts of the neighbors trees were laying on some of the few places the upright fence stood
a large limb was broken from the large pecan tree that shelters Birdville and hanging over the feeding station..and close to my "watchin chair"...
I knew at that moment it was going to take lots of coffee to get me thru that day...and just maybe a "really good cry"...
son went out and made a survey and did necessary things to sorta put things back in our yard instead of the neighbors..but with the storm came "herds and flocks and hundreds" of mosquitoes  

well son has a plan to put us back together...with some changes... it is currently too wet for much work...and I will grief for the trees...and Ranger the cat is sad that part of his fence is gone...
and for me I had a good cry and stressed out for this old masto person but thankful house seems fine and we are Ok...

well was the old "indian legend" true...did a tornado brush the farm...or was it very hard strong winds...we are suppose to have another round this week...so hoping that it is true...

a stressed out...redbird  Cry
the word writer

"getting old and stormed on is not for wimps"

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #954 - 05/22/15 at 04:15:34

I have had lots of jobs in my lifetime but I am currently  working the hardest job of my long life ...getting old...I know I talk about it a lot but darn...it's tough.  I would give you youngsters a bit of advice...and most of you will not do it...but that BIG comfortable house that you are raising your kids in....well after they are gone...DOWN SIZE....oh how you will wish you did when you no longer are able to keep things nice and clean and all those other things that you feel are important...remember you will be thinking...she told me so....

now one of the biggest things for me is ....WHERE DID I PUT THAT....I have a slight plan for these events..first-if it is something super super important I mail it to daughter who is a good keeper of stuff...bless her heart she did not get that from me..and if it is some words or name...she puts it in her phone...sometimes I wonder how heavy that phone is because she has so much in it...what was that doctor's name or med...look in the phone..

now the next plan is...post it on the fridge...yeah that is a good place...but after losing my gas bill...and trying to talk to that gas company who does not answer their phone and does not have a walk in office in my state and required a phone call to someone important who called someone important..I get a phone call...so now I have one of those large brown envelopes standing on the bar area and soon as bills come in the mail..into it they go..

however sometimes all of the above just does not work...and that is my fault..becoming old means that there is a lot of stuff in your brain and it get pretty crowded..I have told you that I am a Folgers's classic coffee girl..and looking into my big coffee container I noticed that I am getting pretty lowwwwwww....now I remember that the nice Folgers's Co had sent me some coupons and I was going to use them...see I am not a big coupon clipper but do for things I use...so I am fumbling thru my coupon pile to make a trip to the store....hummm not here...I am just sure I put them somewhere...so I drag out the brown envelope of bills...not there..hummm ....asking son..no mom don't know...so I am becoming stressed...please brain spit out that info...
and
I could not close this without another weather/storm report...we have had another couple of run ins with tornados..just a few miles up the road...like in seven miles...they are trying really hard to make the road into town..and rain is the word of the day...we have been so dry in my state...you say under your breathe...shhhhh could we have a day of drying out...I now have a outdoor pool in my yard..

redbird
the word writer   Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #955 - 05/31/15 at 04:35:41

someone sent me a note telling me that yesterday was     NATIONAL BISCUIT DAY!!
gee no one called me for my hockey puck biscuit receipe...

redbird  Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #956 - 07/28/15 at 06:00:14

well I am guessing that most of you think that I have passed...like in over...like in the great beyond...like in something worst...BUT I am still here BUT my old old computer is not....

you see it had this terrible disease call blue screen for which there is not cure...I sat in front of it and held it's hand singing soft songs of praise and weeping and saying how sorry that I must have done something wrong...that I knew it was old...like 10 yrs old  don't know what that is in computer years...but I loved you and you had XP and Outlook Express that they don't even make anymore...please come back....but it didn't....

THEN...and I must tell all of you that I am a "cry baby"....like in really.....so I went into the bathroom so that son could not hear me and cried....and I called my daughter...now daughter is my hero...and my best friend...and she evens loves me regardless of my winning the "bad mother of the year award" FIVE TIMES...and you see each of my children(5) expressing little terms of non-endearment at times of their growing up...you see having five children means lots of hearing...everybody else Is going...everybody else mothers lets them......boy am I glad that I GREW...out of that part of life...

now daughter says in her stern voice....mom you did nothing wrong...it was not your fault...you know more about computers than most people your age!!  BUT I have no computer...I wailed...BY NOW...I am really feeling sorry for myself.....Mom I am coming down to your house....and she gets in her BIG FORD something...the very next day and she is here...so we gather up the old faithful computer and off to the computer shop where the man says I have one just for you...and he does...daughter  makes arrangements for him to transfer all old computer to newer one....and bring it to the house and hook it up etc etc...so that I don't have to do anything...daughter is my HERO......I gently pat the old one...and daughter says would you like for me to take a picture of you and it...no but I am sad....

a few days later the computer arrives...now it is sitting in the old ones place...well Ok I mutter under my breathe....maybe it will be all right...you see it has windows 7 because I have heard it is the closest to XP...well it isn't...don't believe that nasty rumor..the only good thing is that people tell me that windows 8 is worst...couldn't be I mutter....under my breathe..

but OK I sit in my chair...and see several things that man will have to come back for...and he tells me that I will have to have a new key board...it is like a baby key board...I do a lot of back spacing to fix stuff...maybe it will be OK...I am struggling to find my emails...thank you Lord that recently I printed out my address book so all of you are on the paper but not the computer...maybe soon I will figure out how to move all of you...

well new computer and I are trying to learn to tolerate each other...this baby keyboard has to go and will check that out in another trip to big town up the road.

another things I want to talk about is......

I was sitting in my watching chair...you know the one that looks out into the yard of THE FARM...and into the TOWN OF BIRDVILLE....and just thinking and you know that since I have arrived into the old group...we think a lot because sometimes that is all the body will allow

but you know we the people of USA spent a lot of time with the letters of the alphabet ...like in C...first thing that comes to mind is CANCER...wow most of us just don't want to go there....and then there is the BIG A...like in ALZHEIMERS....this is especially troubling for us old folks...and I sit there and watch outside...it suddenly occurs to me...the researchers have it all wrong ...I am watching a squirrel dig up a pecan that he hid LAST YEAR...in the yard...so how does he know where to dig...does he have a map that he uses...don't see one...no notebook to tell him...he just remembers...so that is telling me that if we want to help find a cure for the BIG A....we need to talk to the squirrels

I am hoping that we get to talk again soon...will talk to the computer and see what it thinks...

redbird

the word writer
Cheesy

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #957 - 08/05/15 at 04:52:34

In some of my stories to you in regard to THE FARM…I often talk about my “watchin chair”….so today I thought  I would tell you about it....

now it is a brown upholstered  cloth chair.. it has a cushion that comes out for checking loose change when you just need a dime or would take 2 Nichols.. now actually it is a rocker and after many years of use it just hugs your b*tt in the right way for that comfortable feeling that all is ...right with the world... Recently some bolts fell out of the bottom but son quickly repaired it for my "sitting"...

so in doing research(LOL LOL) for this story meant a conversation with daughter....because you see most of the furniture in the house I remember the purchase or where it came from ...who gave it to us...but not the "watchin chair"...and more important WHEN...did it join the family ...OK so she says...I remember sitting in the chair when I had my knee surgery...with pictures to that fact...I was in high school.......and I remember all of us growing up wanted to sit in that chair..and we  kids even used deceptive methods to gain possession of the chair..they learned how to dial certain numbers to make the phone ring...and sure enough if you were sitting in the chair...phone would ring...and the whichever kid would answer and yell ...mom it's for you...now it did not take long to figure out that trick...because if you ever left the chair...your seat was gone...

once I was so determined not to leave the chair ....I wanted a paper laying in the floor just beyond reach...and I pulled a muscle trying my best to reach it without getting up...and I am sure there are lots of more stories if I wanted to really work the old brain...

so that sorta gives us a time line for the entry of the chair...but it does not tell all of the history...now the "watchin chair" is a well traveled chair....seems that daughter moved the chair with her as her job required a move...it went from Oklahoma to Victoria TX....where wild hogs ran free and was hunted for eating...like in yuck...however a neighbor brought some to daughter and they cooked it...glad I missed that...then it went up to Kentucky ....here it sat many conferences in the building of houses for the mountain people...then the chair traveled down to Florida...I visited it while it was there and did some sitting...gosh the sun was bright....after some time it went across country to Athens GA where daughter entered the doctoral program...but with drew to come home because of my health...and then chair was home to the sun room ...where it sits today....all of this tells us the chair is old like in 40s or so...it must have come into the family in late 70s or early 80s....

so this chair is now an important part of history and present day pleasure...it fits into the window of the sun room just right for that total look of the back yard and the town of Birdville...it's a "watchin chair"....and even sometimes will let you sit and read your morning paper...it does show a little wear but nothing that cannot be ignored... it is a proud chair as it has done it's job well...

I have often told you how we are a "table sitting family" ...we spend hours at the dining table talking...but if we happen to decide to sit in the sun room....I have noticed that some people sorta kinda hurry to maybe sit in the chair...but they usually let me have it because I am mom and I am old...

I hope you have some kind of " watchin chair"...everybody needs one...I do have another chair that I made into ....a nest...maybe we will talk about that later...

redbird
the word writer Cheesy

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Reply #958 - 08/08/15 at 01:15:10

So, I am a bit behind in reading here! Wow, your old computer died, huh? I do hope that you are getting used to the old one. Windows 10 is just making the rounds now, although I haven't installed it yet so that others can work out the kinks first.

I just love your way with words! I still maintain that all of your journaling here would make a delightful book!! Smiley

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #959 - 08/09/15 at 06:28:28

well I am guessing that most of you are having some kind of weather that is not too pleasing...like here in Oklahoma we are under a heat dome...our weather man on the one big state TV channel that we are able to view has some really interesting language...according to him with our heat index being in the range of 110 and the wind is blowing...now my version of that is...confection oven...you know how when you use this kind of oven it blows air so that things will cook faster...so I am thinking...out in this heat...confection cooking so we are staying in...another term he used recently...he was talking about the size of hail...and he said...hail in the size of a small quarters. WHAT??? don't think I have ever seen a small quarter..

now this morning before I even got out of bed I knew it was going to be a bummer day...I woke with such pain in my foot...OMG it is broken...pain pain...how could I have broken my foot..laying in the bed...finally I got myself upright and slowly put my foot down to the floor...OK so it is not broken...maybe just one of those  foot muscle things....going to be a bummer of a day....

in my kitchen on the counter we have two toaster things...a little toaster oven...I love the toast it makes...and then son has one of those slice things where you put your bread in the slot and it pops up.. however his is faster than mine so this morning I wanted my toast faster so I put my slice of bread in the slot...a few minutes later IT THREW my bread out on the counter....REALLY says I...don't you think that is a little much..."testy"......going to be a really bummer of a day....

now tomorrow I am going up to the big town to see my doctor...well we have talked about this before...my really forever doctor moved out of state...remember and this is the new one ...who we really do not work together well...but my choices where I live are limited..

are you able to look behind your ear??...see that is one thing going on with me...I have a somthing behind my ear and  after lots of home remedies going to have to get serious...hope she doesn't tell me it is going to fall off...I have tried all the mirror tricks I know to see what is going on and I just give up...another thing we need to discuss is that I am really fatigued...have not had blood work in a year so hopefully we can check it for all of those little stupid things...

then on Thursday I see "gentle eye doctor"...he and I are going to have one of those "come to Jesus conversation"...it has been 8 months now and several shots in the eyes later and my vision is not good...in fact it stinks...like in cannot see....so I am looking forward to that.... seeing that is....

so it sounds like a busy week to me...may have to have a little nest time to make it thru...

OH yes...I must tell you about one of my new favorite TV shows....TINY HOUSE NATION,,,,,I love to see how they build and use the space in a little house with ...some 200 feet and some a little bigger 350 and a big one at 500 sq feet...every nook and cranny has some feature...and I have not looked at them  yet but I saw the also have "elderly little houses" and you can even use your wheelchair

well guess that is about it for the day...hope to be able to share good news with you later...

redbird

the word writer Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67
Send Topic Print