Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
General Nutrition Discussion (Read 5995 times)
Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: General Nutrition Discussion
Reply #15 - 07/12/11 at 17:44:21

When people post treatments that they think help them with mast cell symptoms, they usually post what they're doing, dosages if it's medications or supplements, and links to research if they know of any, for that particular treatment.  

If there is something nutritionally/orthomolecularly that you are doing that helps what you think are mast cell disorder symptoms, perhaps you could post the treatment/supplement and how you think it helps.  If there is some research that you've read that supports what you believe, that would be helpful, too.  We are all so limited as to time to research all of these things, that it would be good to post some links to articles for us to read.

As for recommended supplementation with vitamins and minerals, many of us have absorption issues, and it's not a bad idea to check into some of that, especially if one has certain symptoms that could indicate vitamin and/or mineral deficiency, such as osteoporosis or neuropathies.

Joan

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: General Nutrition Discussion
Reply #16 - 07/12/11 at 17:58:29

I don't care for the tone of this discussion. It violates the atmosphere of this board. You two will need to agree to disagree. As of now this discussion is officially ended, and I am locking this topic. If you wish to discuss my decision, please private message me.

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print