Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retinol (Read 1692 times)
Britt
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Retinol
05/25/13 at 17:01:57

Hello all! On my new quest to feel better, I've been looking at labels very closely; but I may have done a no no tonight. Sometimes my vanity gets the best of me. I've been wanting to try a dark spot correcting cream for my face for awhile. So after doing some research of ingriendients online and goggling things like autoimmune urticaria and retinol (and didn't find anything) I went and got a sample of Peter Thomas Roth night retinol treatment (it doesn't  have any frangrances or sals in the ingredients). I just put it on, but now I'm worried. I'm actually feeling very panicky. I should have come here to ask first. Has anyone ever tried retinol? (Or are you all smarter than me? Lol)  
I'd love any feedback! I'm hoping someone can put my mind at ease Undecided
Thanks!

IP Logged

Futurehope
Mentor

Clermont, Florida
Re: Retinol
Reply #1 - 05/25/13 at 23:37:38

I have no problem with it.  I've been using stuff for my face with retinol for years.  I thought it was like Vitamin A or something?

IP Logged

Britt
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 05/28/13 at 04:51:49

Do you use pure perscription strength retinol? The one I used the other night did make me feel weird. It was an over the counter with a few extra ingredients. When I was laying in bed I kept getting these waves of a nauseous warm feeling and feeling kind of disorientated. I think I'm still recovering from that.

IP Logged

Futurehope
Mentor

Clermont, Florida
Reply #3 - 05/28/13 at 10:42:16

No, my retinol is in cosmetics applied to the face.  I use very little each time.  It is expensive.  Remember, you could be reacting to anything in the formulation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print