Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smells, smells everywhere! (Read 2091 times)
PamH
Mentor

Indianapolis, IN USA
Smells, smells everywhere!
03/12/12 at 08:19:23

I went into the store the other day and had to put on my little mask and I had it stored in my purse next to my panty liners....Oh my goodness, I thought I was going to die cause of the morning fresh scent the mask had absorbed from the panty liners! Grin I was being accosted by a pantyliner smelling mask!
Hhah  I have to laugh sometimes!  Grin
Pam
P.S.  I have switched to non scented pantyliners!

Pam

IP Logged

Enko
Guiding Light

Re: Smells, smells everywhere!
Reply #1 - 03/12/12 at 08:21:10

I hear you, same here  Wink

你会说汉语吗?

IP Logged

Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Reply #2 - 03/12/12 at 13:17:14

Aren't smells everywhere!!?!!? I Had NO idea before getting sick but now I'm getting pumelled by them wherever I go. I can tell you based on people's breath ten feet away what they're last three meals were, what each house I walk by is cooking, if someone two floors away is using spices or products, if the bathroom in a store was just cleaned evern though I'm a mile away from it.

IT IS so insane. And, no one gets it! My sister used to tell me this and I was oblivious, couldn't smell things, now it's all over!

Just wanted to say I feel for ya Wink I wish the world would go scent free Smiley

IP Logged

mommydancer
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 03/12/12 at 14:27:16

Me, too!  Me, too!  I often wear my mask in my own house depending on what's cooking or what soap my husband used on his hands in a public restroom or that d*mn Purell my son gets on his skin, hair and clothes at school.  I feel like such a jerk sometimes when I have to say something or cut the hugs short or shoo them out of my room.  Stupid disease.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print