Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where's the Benedryl??? (Read 2323 times)
kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Where's the Benedryl???
02/21/12 at 13:09:19

Is anyone having problems finding the name brand Benedryl liquid? That's what I use for emergencies and I'm OUT of it! I 'think' the generic is not as effective for me. I know there was a large recall on Tylenol and Benedryl MONTHS ago. But the stores where I live still are not restocking it.

Kim

IP Logged

Doozlygirl
Mentor

Wisconsin
Re: Where's the Benedryl???
Reply #1 - 02/21/12 at 22:39:25

I can't find it either! Looked at 2 Walmarts, 2 Targets, 3 grocery stores, and a Walgreens in the past 2 weeks.

IP Logged

mikev
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!
st louis, mo
Reply #2 - 02/22/12 at 02:38:10

Kim:
From what I read , Johnson & Johnson had this produced by them by I think the companies' name is Mc Neir in a plant in PA , along with the adult liquid tylenol that I used. This plant is the same one they've had lots of quality issues before including pepid complete a year or 2 back. I now am using liquid children benedryl from Walgreen's, their brand & a generic liquid tylenol that I have to get from the stores on the internet. The FDA evidently found metal shavings in some of the products coming out of the plant. Have not read of when either of these will be back.
MikeV

IP Logged

nevermiss
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 02/22/12 at 11:29:29

You can get children's liquid benadryl at amazon.  They also have it in pre measured doses.

IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Reply #4 - 02/23/12 at 02:52:06

Thanks all! I've tried all the stores to no avail. I never would have thought to look on Amazon. I'll check it out. Thanks again!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print