Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
chills need help (Read 2093 times)
goldielove
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

chills need help
12/18/11 at 14:41:30

I am trying too up my medications I need help for some reason lately after I take my histamine blockers particulary the H1 blockers I get very cold about 20 min after taking them like chills thoughout my body its been happening a lot but mostly during the day dosage and eve dosage. I don't know why this is happening, even a warm shower can't get me cool. And tonight when it happened I think I was losing my mind I felt like my whole body was full of anxiety and i totallly lost it with my hubby screaming and yelling then crying I just felt awful. I took some atarax and then felt better what is happening with my body Sad  I am just getting scared during these times of losing it.

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: chills need help
Reply #1 - 12/18/11 at 18:05:32

Have you told your doctor about your symptoms?  It sounds as though you're reacting to the antihistamine, but it could be an additive or color in the one you're taking.

It's really stressful to try increasing meds.  I would back down to the dose where you didn't react, and ask the doc how to proceed.  

Are you increasing only one at a time?

Joan

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #2 - 12/18/11 at 18:10:30

I totally agree with Joan! Youre reacting to one of the meds.. youre gonna have to pare way back, take them one at a time to see which one is making you react.. and let your hubby know so he can watch you.

Be careful hon when tweaking meds.. always do it in the am.. (blood histamine is at the highest level at 2 to 3 am) and always have someone know you are tweaking your meds, just in case.
Hugs to you
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

goldielove
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 12/19/11 at 07:35:46

The Dr's tell me I have high inflammation in my body so the chills are my body reacting. I have felt awful lately I had two good weeks about a month ago, I guess I am reacting too one of my meds I guess I will have too go back to square one. this is a frustrating disease and getting me down lately, not sure if I can live with this forever. But I am strong and will keep fighting but sometimes I think the disease is winning.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print