Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
COUPONS! (Read 1957 times)
kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
COUPONS!
10/09/11 at 09:20:58

I was having a conversation with someone about the costs of not only the over the counter antihistamines we take but Singulair and others. So I got curious. I went on Google.com and typed in 'coupon for Zyrtec'. Found a web site, I had to register to be a member, but I can now print coupons to help save money on Zyrtec. Same for Allegra and Benedryl and Singulair. You just change the google search each time to reflect which item you want the coupon's on. I will probably get what I call JUNK mail in my email inbox but it's worth it to save some money on all these expensive medications we all pay for.

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: COUPONS!
Reply #1 - 10/09/11 at 11:31:34

That is great news! Thanks for sharing!!!

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

iamnotalone
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 10/09/11 at 16:09:16

Kim;
You wont get junkmail if you go on the sites that let you download and print your own. Ive been doing it for a while, thanks to a tip from my allergist. Also, if you look through your local sales ads, you can apply the coupon n really save big. I just stocked up on my Zyrtec this way!
I had friends who gave me their coupons; n if theres a limit, you can go back or have a family member/friend get 1 for you. Some brands will only allow you to printout 1 coupon per month though.
Happy clipping !
lori

IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Reply #3 - 10/09/11 at 16:19:46

Good to know! Thanks Lori:)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print