Send Topic Print
Leaky, puffy eye (Read 7948 times)
texan1960
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Leaky, puffy eye
Reply #15 - 07/25/11 at 08:04:38

Kim-
Who knew a puffy/leaky eye would cause such a response?  Hahah!  Anyway, could be sinusitis (I have gotten one droopy eyelid due to that before, ahh lovely).  Another thing is if any makeup/eyeshadow with pink in it or sunscreen gets near my eyelid all heck breaks out, gets red puffy swollen then eventually crusty, ahh loverly again.  Just a couple of thoughts, but sounds alot like sinusitus or a blocked tear duct or a contact reaction...
You puffy eyelid friend named Kim too.... Cheesy

A joyful heart is good medicine.

IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Re: Leaky, puffy eye
Reply #16 - 07/26/11 at 12:34:41

You are so right, Kim! I never imagined such a number of resonses as what there are on this topic. That's one of the wonderful things about this forum. We learn SO much from others experiences.
I appreciate your suggestions. I am leaning more and more toward a tear duct issue. The white of my eye is not even pink in the least. The swelling below my eye is worse upon waking in the morning but lessens after I have been up for a couple hours. Then the rest of the day it just runs with clear tears. No gunky stuff. I stopped wearing makeup a couple months ago so I know that's not an issue.
Thanks again all for your responses!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print