Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neuroprotek by Algonot (Read 3454 times)
Patricia
Guiding Light

Washington, dc
Neuroprotek by Algonot
07/07/11 at 02:06:20

Is anyone else using the neurportek?
My husband started using this in April and after about 5 weeks we noticed significant improvement with his cognitive, brain fog, mood swings ect...it was like someone took an eraser to his brain and cleaned off all the dust.

I really feel like this is an important tool in helping him feel better, it's not a cure but it's helped. I spoke to Dr Theo about his product and he said it's all natural, made under pharma like conditions...he said you could easily get these ingredients at any vitamin store but algonot uses very pure flavanoids that are in an olive kernel base to help the body absorb them better.

We noticed that his hair has grown back, it's shiny and softer. My husbands hair was dry brittle and falling out in clumps. He has hashimotots so maybe his meds are working better but I think it was the neuroprotek. I started using the algonot plus and I get compliments on my hair all the time...maybe it's the olive kernel base that helps with the hair.

It's an all natural product and couldn't hurt...I would highly recommend trying this product. Would love to know if anyone else has tried this...

Patricia

IP Logged

Patricia
Guiding Light

Washington, dc
Re: Neuroprotek by Algonot
Reply #1 - 07/07/11 at 02:09:20

We started slow adding one pill every couple of days and he now takes 6-8 pills a day.

Patricia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print