Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heavy LONG peeriod (Read 1095 times)
Jaxx
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Heavy LONG peeriod
02/27/11 at 03:53:26

Once again I want to thank this forum.  Although I am still in process, i am gathering records and scheduling apts, and waiting on test reults...my doctor agreed to swithc to an antihistamine protocol andl to change out my albuterol nebulizer treatment with one containing chromium sodium.  

Its wierd because inhaleers that limit leuketrienes onever helped, but the chromium sodium does seem to help.  I stopped taking nsaids, i also becgan taking an antianxiety pill before situations in which i could boil over.  The impact has been tremendous.  I have my mind back.  My energy is higher than it has been in years.  I am cautiously optomiztic that I am on the right trail.

One odd thing that happened is that I had my period for 16 days, and it was a heavy sixteen days.  It is just tailing off now. Ive got to think the change in my medication or condition triggered it, does any one have any thoughts?

BTW:  im sorry to get on heere and ask a million questions, but i've never found so many helpful answers in one place before.  It's addicting.

IP Logged

Josie
Ex Member

Re: Heavy LONG peeriod
Reply #1 - 02/28/11 at 10:51:59

Hi Jaxx ,

The I have stopped taking nsaids - those drugs in themselves may have been causing more trouble to complelty wipe any effect of inhalers Smiley .

I would treat nsaids with caution and drugs connected , called salicilates . Asprin is another drug in the group , which for now may be best avoided .

I backed off from albtarol as i felt it wasn't helping . it was like trying to dam a river with a plastic straw .

Albetrol , is useful in nebuliser in a shock . After EPI PEN , if you ahve one . Did albuterol  ever help you ? What are your symptoms other than the periods and brain fog xxxxxx

Have you been on steriods ?? as stopping those after being on them for a long period allows your girl hormones to be produced again .In short courses it doesn't upset you hormones as much .  So that could ahve bought it on . It may just be you are feeling a little better and your body is doing some normal stuff . a break from periods may explain it being heavy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs
Josie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print