Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
General Masto Symptoms (Read 13249 times)
Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Re: General Masto Symptoms
Reply #15 - 01/03/11 at 14:14:23

Archived from Original Forum   -   starflower author

What kinds of doctors have you been seeing?  What kinds of tests have you had recently?
Heather

Donīt forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Reply #16 - 01/03/11 at 14:16:04

Archived from Original Forum   -  mikev author

Heather:
& any of the rest who have taken pepcid complete as she recommended and found that it really works. Have notice local stores, ie.Walgreens have none & nobody else does. Well from the same company that gave you the recall on soft rolaids that also helped some, guess what another recall. The company maiking these products for J &J is Mc Neil. This is the company that had a mess up on tylonel a while back as well has done it again. Sloppy manufacturing processes. So be careful.

MikeV

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Reply #17 - 01/03/11 at 14:17:41

Archived from Original Forum    -   jysmith author

Nanci,

I responded to your other post, but I also want to add my agreement with Heather that there still may be things to rule out, whether or not you also have a mast cell problem.  

There are other disorders and diseases that can cause some or all of your symptoms.  There are  immune deficiency disorders that cause symptoms similar to mast cell disorders.  Some people don't produce antibodies to certain bacteria and take infusions for it. The chronic infection and feelings of adrenal exhaustion make me wonder, too, about other possibilities.  A good reason to see an expert infectious disease medical doc, someone other than the docs who haven't been able to help you over such a long period of time.

In my experience, the doctors first ruled out cancers, then auto-immune problems, then infection and allergies (bacterial and fungal), and finally tested for a mast cell disorder.

IP Logged

nanciswell
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - 01/20/11 at 11:18:35

Would  a possible  reaction  be  getting  fatigued  after  drinking hot  water??  It has  happened  too many times  not to think it is  a  reaction.>> But  I can not  figure out why  then would I not  have the  same  affect  from eating  hot food??

Ah another perplexing  experience..

nanci

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print