Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone else on 800mg Gastrocrom? (Read 1201 times)
Jennifer R.
Tutor

I am not a mushroom!
McAlester, OK
Anyone else on 800mg Gastrocrom?
07/26/13 at 18:23:01

My doc just doubled my dose based on my remaining symptoms. Is anyone else taking this much?  Thankfully I'm tolerating the effects really well so far. Going up slowly. My new thyroid medication is actually affecting me worse. I was out for a week due to a mixup and when it got called in it was Armour instead of Naturethroid. The Armour is feeling stronger but I almost passed out getting out of bed this morning and got an immediate headache. A friend of mine with thyroid disease explained what was going on so I just need to wait for my body to balance out.  But it's hard doing two strong meds at once like this Tongue Oh, and I have ME.

Also can you mix Gastrocrom in anything but water? The water tastes like pool water once I put the medicine in and now with the higher dose I have to drink even more water with it (get a sore tongue if I don't).

IP Logged

DavinaRN
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Anyone else on 800mg Gastrocrom?
Reply #1 - 07/27/13 at 19:11:38

I'm doing well on 800mg. Provided I avoid wheat And do a liquid breakfast i can eat without problems 80% of the time. I mix two vials with 8oz and down it quickly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print