Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what is systemic mastocytosis (Read 2201 times)
peter
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

what is systemic mastocytosis
01/23/13 at 14:33:15

after catroscopic anaphylaxis shock from a wasp

i was told by a professor of immunology that when i was going red it was anaphylaxis not anxiety   in a privet hospital

the next immunologist told me this would build up in my system and explode in anaphylaxis          a country doctor

the next professor of immunology gave me a letter saying i must not have venom desensitization because of severe life fretening complications      a mayger sydney hospital

a professor of haematology gave me paper work for a medical trail saying you have aggressive systemic mastocytosis or mast cell lercimia terminal disease  sydney hospital

we now no they were all WRONG very very wrong i had a complete nervous brake down internal bleeding 22 kg weigh loss server pain osteoporosis chronic inflamed bowl

dont blam the patens doctors

ps if venomous spiders and snakes had wings and were flying around you every day how would you file

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: what is systemic mastocytosis
Reply #1 - 01/23/13 at 17:33:33

Hi Peter,

How are you feeling now?  If you feel like sharing, I'd like to know if you have meds that are helping you feel better.  Are they giving you bisphosphonates for the osteoporosis?  Can't remember if you had them.

Joan

Joan

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Reply #2 - 01/23/13 at 21:07:03

OH MY GOODNESS PETER!!!!!   I'm so sorry to hear this!!!!   When did this happen?   Are you saying that the doctors are telling you now you have aggressive masto????!!!    Are they right?   Oh I hope not!!!!    I was wondering why you were so quiet and what was happening with you.   I'm so sorry!     I'm going to keep you in my prayers Peter and I hope that the doctors are WRONG.   They could be if they aren't familiar with mastocytosis.    Praying for you and sending you big HUGS your way!!! Smiley

Lisa

Donīt forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

peter
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 02/27/13 at 12:59:22

update diagnosis some where about harth way between ISM and ASM

bone marrow biopsy number 3 ] cd25+ has disappeared small clusters have disappeared

left with scatted spinderly shaped mast cells

still diagnosed with systemic mastocytosis

i think there are other names for some one who has been

ige poisoned and bone marrow contamination

i have had to take some time off work agan just wene out but doing beter now have to find ezyer work

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print