Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to the forum and Needing Help (Read 1033 times)
steph
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

New to the forum and Needing Help
12/30/12 at 11:30:38

I am in need of Dr. Castell's email if anyone has it or could point me in the right direction. I would so appreciate it. I have been sick for 2 years now and getting worse, even on my meds. Does anyonw else have passing out feelings and constant dizziness and lightheadedness?

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: New to the forum and Needing Help
Reply #1 - 12/31/12 at 03:52:00

Steph,

You are describing anaphylaxis symptoms (at least that is what mine are like). Can you list the meds you are taking? Antihistamines really fixed me up, and I haven't shocked for years now. Also, I just typed this in another response, but it will help you as well:

The forum gets really quiet during holidays, so make sure to check back later for responses to your question! I would respond, but have to run out to the stores for New Year's Eve supplies for the family!

Can you list the meds you take, the dosage, and how often you take them for us? That will help us give you better responses. Daily meds are key to preventing mast cell symptoms if you have a disorder. The tricky part is figuring out which ones work best for YOU.

Also, make sure to read my tips in the Start Here category. That will help get you started. Lastly, if you find my own intro story, that should give you motivation! I was sooooooooooooooo sick that I could barely walk at one point! Now, I am good!!

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print