Send Topic Print
White african (Read 1700 times)
bongaan
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!
South Africa
White african
12/03/12 at 00:33:21

Hi everyone! This may seem odd to some people, but I'm from Africa and I have a "white" skin!  Wink And we don't have any lions running wild in town. That was just to get your attention Tongue

I'm now fortunately/unfortunately part of this forum and hope to learn a lot from everybody. I'm not diagnosed with any mast cell disorder (yet), but I definitely have a lot of histamine problems. I'm histamine intolerant in the sense that my body battle to break down histamine and it therefore accumulates to such an extend that I don't function mentally much anymore.  Cry I also suffer from pseudo allergies, mostly sinus related and post nasal drip.

I already learned a lot just by browsing this forum even though I don't necessarily have a mast cell disorder, the common thing we have is histamine. Histamine stole 13 years of my life and almost killed me several times due to compulsive behavior fueled by histamine.  Cry I hope to learn more and more from you guys!

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: White african
Reply #1 - 12/03/12 at 07:34:02

Welcome! I am so glad you have joined us! Look around and feel free to jump into any conversation or start one yourself! Smiley

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

PamH
Mentor

Indianapolis, IN USA
Re: White african
Reply #2 - 12/03/12 at 10:40:25

Welcome, as you noticed there is a wealth of information at your fingertip on this forum!
Reading the information is going to be so helpful, feel free to ask lots of questions too!

Pam

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print