Send Topic Print
Hayfever! (Read 2334 times)
Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Hayfever!
03/23/12 at 09:29:58

I used to get this before MCAS, but it seems a bit worse now that I have it even with all the meds. Uber itchy eyes and nose. Just praying it doesn't get worse Smiley

IP Logged

Enko
Guiding Light

Re: Hayfever!
Reply #1 - 03/25/12 at 04:14:31

Interesting.. I didn't get it before (except more headaches in this time) but last 2-3 days whenever I'm on the outside I start sneezing and have a runny nose (but this is just a bit). Don't know what to think about it..

你会说汉语吗?

IP Logged

iamnotalone
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 03/25/12 at 12:13:39

Wondering...
Mine used to be HORRIBLE; but knock on wood- not as bad now that all the other crap's come into my life Cheesy!!!
Seriously tho, are either of you on any type of nasl spray? I've been on Nasonex for a few years, and it seems to help. I've had the windows open all weekend (to shoo the flu germs out) & everything's bloomin/green/wet- but no sneezing or itching-EYES, that is Roll Eyes Neighbor's dog is a real pain in the ears,but better than snow. Undecided
Good luck to all of us !!!
lori

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #3 - 03/25/12 at 19:30:47

Ana,

Unfortunately, allergies can add to MC misery, especially if your "bucket" is still full, and allergy season is in full force.  Nasalcrom and/or Astelin nasal sprays might be helpful, as well as Ketotifen eye drops.  Keeping windows and doors shut can help keep pollen out of the house, especially in the bedroom.

Joan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print