Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
COLORADO SUPPORT GROUP MEETING!! (Read 4780 times)
Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
COLORADO SUPPORT GROUP MEETING!!
02/09/12 at 20:12:36

This is to announce the next meeting of the Colorado Support Group!  It will be held in Denver at National Jewish Medical Center on Saturday, May 5th, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Dr. Theo Theoharides, Professor at Tufts University and one of the most highly respected mast cell disorder experts and researchers, will be the very special guest speaker!!  So exciting for everyone!!

Jan Marie Smith is the organizer of this meeting.  Her contact information is:  303-241-9240, if you're interested in attending or helping with planning.    

More information will follow soon!

Joan

IP Logged

Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Re: COLORADO SUPPORT GROUP MEETING!!
Reply #1 - 02/10/12 at 12:17:30

I passed this on to one of "us" who lives in Colorado hope that's okay

wish I lived there too!

IP Logged

MCAS and POTSMama
Tutor

Busy working Mom of 3
who needs to get well!

Colorado
Reply #2 - 02/14/12 at 10:02:20

Thanks SO much Joan and Ana,
I contacted Jan Marie to offer my help, as I live in a Denver suburb and appen to see an allegist/immunologist at National Jewish hospital.  I will definitely attend - - I have been interested in his work so it will be wonderful to have the chance to hear him speak and see what his newest research shows.  Jan Marie said he will be speaking for several hours in the afternoon that Saturday.  

I hope others on here can come too, and maybe I can meet some other MCAS patients from Colorado (as I haven't met anyone local with this yet).  I am also hoping he will help the docs here (if they go, and I sure hope they will) to be more up to date on the newest diagnostic criteria for MCAS, but I don't know if that's what he'll talk about or not.  In any case, I am excited about this! Cool
Carol

Carol
MCAS and Hyperadrenergic POTS

IP Logged

MCAS and POTSMama
Tutor

Busy working Mom of 3
who needs to get well!

Colorado
Reply #3 - 02/14/12 at 10:02:41

Thanks SO much Joan and Ana,
I contacted Jan Marie to offer my help, as I live in a Denver suburb and appen to see an allegist/immunologist at National Jewish hospital.  I will definitely attend - - I have been interested in his work so it will be wonderful to have the chance to hear him speak and see what his newest research shows.  Jan Marie said he will be speaking for several hours in the afternoon that Saturday.  

I hope others on here can come too, and maybe I can meet some other MCAS patients from Colorado (as I haven't met anyone local with this yet).  I am also hoping he will help the docs here (if they go, and I sure hope they will) to be more up to date on the newest diagnostic criteria for MCAS, but I don't know if that's what he'll talk about or not.  In any case, I am excited about this! Cool
Carol

Carol
MCAS and Hyperadrenergic POTS

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print