Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
newbie who has mastocytosis (Read 9499 times)
Kupcakemastogirl
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!
Glenmont Jobcorps
newbie who has mastocytosis
02/04/12 at 10:31:40

hello every one who reads this and thank you. im 22 years old i was diagnosed with mastocytosis at the age of 3 months old. i have had it sence i was born. when i was born i was rushed to albany medical hospital via helicopter. i was covered head to to with spots and my white bloodcell count was way below normal i was born 4 lbs 9 onces. growing up was difficult because parints wouldnt let their kids play with me alot of the times because they  only saw the spots and were to ignorant to understand why i had spots. children would tease me and wouldnt want to play with me either. now that i am 22 some of the spots have become evanescent but its still hard because alot of people dont understand. at my school i go to now i live here and students who are suposed to be young adults look at me wierd and say nasty comments to me when i have an anyphlyxsis flair up therefore im always wearing a hoodie to hide my arms because of the spots exspecally when i go into a flair up. even some staff question if i have it or if the disease is real and some times doubt it. because of my mastocytosis i get sick alot and teachers and staff are woundering if i am a faker and a hypochondriac. alot of times i feel alone and like no one understands me and what im going threw because i dont know anyone with this condition. i would love to meet some people that also have it.

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: newbie who has mastocytosis
Reply #1 - 02/04/12 at 11:11:13

Welcome! So glad that you discovered us here, because we can all relate with how you feel in one way or another! I know that you will find all sorts of new friends here who can cheer up on those hard days.

College is a fun time, but so stressful as well. So, I have to hand it to you for following your goals while having masto. Good for you!! Smiley I am curious as to what form of masto you have. Do you have systemic masto (SM), Urticaria Pigmentosa (UP), or another type? How are you doing with your symptoms? If you feel that you could use some tips, you will find many here because we have a great group of very knowledgeable people. Plus, I bet that you could teach us some things, too!

It gets kind of quiet on the weekend here at the forum, so if you don't see much activity, just check in Monday!

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #2 - 02/04/12 at 11:41:51

Hi Sweety,
Youve had a hard time of it but you will never never be alone again--we're here (evil laugh) and the Masto-muskateers are kinda pushy, loud mouthed and wayyyy lots of fun Smiley Smiley Smiley

Im sorry you have spots that arent anyone elses business. Most of mine are on my shoulders and tummy and thighs.. a few have wandered to the sides of my face--but Im getting old and they (others) tend to blame things on my age LOL....

Just tell them you are an animal of a special species and its best not to ask you the details, its not always safe--and see what their faces look like LOL... I hope I have made you laugh.. Youre home now we DO understand so whine and complain to your hearts content--then know we will be here to give you suggestions and share our own trials with you... ok where do you live?? Do you have a good DR?? Do you think your meds are tweaked right for you??
Its GREAT to have you here, just wait til you meet the rest of us hehe...
Have a good night, Hon,, talk to you soon!
Hugs
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #3 - 02/04/12 at 13:23:59

Hi Kupcake,

Welcome to the forum!  So glad you've found this place where everybody understands what you've been going through.  One member recently has written on here who is in her teens, and there are undoubtedly others around your age, although it's sometimes hard to tell.  Having something chronic like this gives people a more grown-up perspective on life!  

Sadly, most of us are experienced at things like not being believed, being mis-treated because we are sometimes ill, people thinking we're contagious because of our rashes or "weird" reactions to things.  Many of us have had doctors, bosses, and even family members who don't believe we're really sick.

I think Ramona wrote the most important question, and that is whether you're on enough medicines to control your symptoms.  It sounds as though you have UP, but if you don't mind and want to post your diagnosis and the medicines you're taking (dosing and times of day, too), caring people here will let you know if they think you could be on more or additional meds to feel better more of the time.

I can see that it's been really hard for you, but it sounds as though you aren't letting it stop you from trying to do what you want.  Yea for that!  I have some ideas about how to deal with the students and staff at your school, which I'll write in a later post, if you'd like me to.

If you don't mind saying, who's managing your illness and prescribing your meds and what type of doctor is he or she (allergist? dermatologist? immunologist?)?

Don't mean to throw a million questions at you, but everybody gets them at first! Grin

Joan

IP Logged

Kupcakemastogirl
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!
Glenmont Jobcorps
Reply #4 - 02/05/12 at 05:11:47

thank you everyone for your help and making me feel special. Unfortionitly right now i dont have a doctor that really knows what it is. the last dr. that new what it was that i had was my pediatrition and the only med thayt im on is zertec which is helping some what but not enough im also on benydrylbut that only helps with the "allergic reactions. i need help finding a doctor in my area who knows what it is. the nurses and doctor at my school has had to do reseach about it. due to me getting sick all the time because of my mastocytotis they perscribed me an inhaler. i was wondering if anyone knows of a good doctor in the Albany, Ny area and if you have any sudgestions on meds to help me with my immune system and to contol me allergic reations a little better. i have SM to be exsact.

some of my symptoms include: Anaphlyxsis, Weight gain, rashes, allergic reactions from what seems like nothing. swelling eyes and im not sure but my thyroid has a cyst on one side and the other side is inlarged as well as getting upper respitory infections and sinus infections as well as ear infections quit frequintly.... any sudgestions to give to  the doctor on campus on how to keep all those symptoms at a minimum?

im going to job corp amd there is mold in the cellings and dust everywhere which does not help me at all. i like the school and what it offers but sence i have been here i have been sick almost constantly. i am studing to be a receptionist at a medical office. although i dont think that is the best chose being my condition what it is. but my mother always told me to do the best i can and to never give up. and i can be whatever i set my mind to.

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Reply #5 - 02/05/12 at 09:57:43

Hi Cupkcake and welcome to our home!

It's hard enough, as an adult, having to live with this disease, but to have to grow up with it, must have been a nightmare for you and your parents.  Yet, I have to say, you seem to have gained a great deal of inner strength from all of your many struggles and you should be very proud of yourself to be continuing to battle to take you place as an adult having to live with a chronic, rare disease!  

Sweety, I hope you can understand what I'm going to try to say to you with this.  I wish I had known certain things about life when I was your age for it may have made my life easier in dealing with the challenges that life brings to us.  But perhaps what I've learned in living it may help you in facing your future.  Cupcake, we Americans have wonderful lives, with so much abundance, freedoms, choices, opportunities, and material blessings.   We don't realize just how easy our lives are and how very few challenges we have to live our lives.  And when some of us are faced with some seriously challenges, we look around us and see so many others living what looks like easy lives and we feel sorry thinking that perhpas we're doing something wrong, or that we just got the short stick in life.  When I was your age, living on my own, trying to find my way in the world, facing normal challenges and normal difficulties there were times I thought that everybody else was "winning"  and I was coming in last place.   Unfortunately our society gives us this impression.  Everything we see screams this at us, be it TV, Movies, advertisements, music, etc, etc, ad nauseum.   It's the marketing of a lifestyle that we think the entire world lives and that when it doesn't go easily for us, then something is wrong with us.  

It wasn't until I came to live in Brazil when I was 26 that I began to see what serious challenges to life were.   Brazil's pretty well off now, but when I came here almost 25 years ago, life was much, much harder and our inflation was 1% A DAY and when your salary for the month came out, it was worth 1/2 of what it had been the month before!  The price of bread in the morning was changed when you went to the bakery in the evening and Brazil was living with a hyperinflation of about 1,000 % a year!  It was a total nightmare and kids your age had no hope to go to college if their parents didn't have money or connections and jobs were few and the country was in a major crisis situation.  Young married couples like myself had no hope of getting out of a rental situation unless their parents helped them to build an apartment on the upper story of their own home!  Most young couples would wait years to get married using their combined incomes to buy furniture to set up their home and then they would marry only to live in a rental situation.  Singles lived at home cause they didn't make salaries good enough to get an appartment!  There were few opportunities for improvement of their education, or job situation and many things and there were people who I saw living in shacks made of particle board, without electricity or plumbing!   It was a very different Brazil than I know now.  And it taught me a great deal about hardship for I too passed through this since my husband and I were young and trying to make our own way here.  

One of the major lessons it taught me, Cupcake, is not to think too much about my own situation.   We do go through hard times with this disease and I know you've been though them!  Yet, you are an OVERCOMER and you are a WARRIOR!    How do I know this?  Because this is what my masto has taught me to be!!     I didn't learn to become an overcomer and warrier when I moved here to Brazil, I learned to become a survivor and to adapt to my challenges and to see my challenges in a very different light than what I had grown up with.   When I was single and living in the States I felt sorry for myself since I compared myself to others.   When I came to Brazil and found so many people in situations so much more challenging than my own, I began to be so very grateful for all of the blessings I had grown up with to think were mine by right.  I no longer took them for granted and saw the truth, that I was richly blessed in the land of my birth.  But I also realized that because I didn't seem to show that same "success story"  that others showed, I thought that it was due to my bad luck or some other stupid thing like that and I began to feel sorry for myself, not realizing how very, very fortunate and blessed I was.  

But it was my masto which came only 5 years ago, almost 20 years after coming to Brazil, that really taught me the quality of my character and how very strong of a person that I am.   I know this is going to sound crazy, Cupcake, but I'm grateful for my disease, for it's not robbed me, nor deprived me, but instead, shown me that I'm such a strong, healthy and positive woman and that I'm not a "survivor"  but an overcomer, victorious and a warrior!   I've learned how to be these things.  Masto has taught me these skills and helped me to change my circumstances and to help others find those same abilities to change theirs too.  

So much about our lives greatly depends upon our attitudes, our viewpoints and our outlooks on life.  Yes, you've gone through a great deal, more than most kids your age ever have and if those kids can't see past your spots, and can't see the quality of person you are, then they're not good enough for you!   I know that at your age your greatest desire is to be accepted and you think your masto is what keeps you from being so.  Well, kiddo, I hate to break this to you, but that's an illusion for everybody is always struggling with that very thing no matter what age they are.  It's no different for me at 51 than it is for you at 22!  The only difference between us, sweety, is that I'm not 22 anymore and I've learned that if they don't like me the way I am, IT'S THEIR LOSS, for they are losing out on one heck of a friend!!! Smiley  I may have my personality quirks, LIKE ANYBODY ELSE, but I'm stubborn with my friendships and faithful and will stand by my friends and stand up for them like few others do.  Those who don't like me, end up missing out! Smiley  At least that's what I think and if they don't think so, that's their problem!!  

So, you see, so much of how you are affected by the people around you really depends upon yourself and your attitudes and your perceptions of things.   If you begin to look at your peers as people who are as unsure about themselves and about life as you are, then they won't intimidate you so much and you won't feel so judged by them.  So very often, as you know, people judge due to their ignorance of things.  Even our doctors.  Any doctor who thinks you are just being "delicate"  or "full of things", "picky", "emotional"  or any other bit of baloney like that is showing his full ignorance of a very real and serious disease!   You've got to stop hiding those spots and the cause of them, especially with those doctors and begin educating them as to what UP and Cutaneous Mastocytosis is all about.   You see, Cupcake, it's time to take a hold of your disease and rid yourself of your doubts and ignorance and begin to see yourself differently.   You've come to the right place and we will take you by the hand and help you learn and to empower yourself with UNDERSTANDING and KNOWLEDGE and we can give you the CONFIDENCE and SELFASSURANCE you need to face these doctors and begin teaching them about your illness and why you react the way you do.   We can give you the KEY to taking back control over your illness and learn to step out into the adult world and begin taking care of yourself and no longer be the victim of your disease and instead, learn to gain dominion over it!

Okay, on to business!!!

First!    You need to GO TO BOSTON!!   It's TIME you were in the hands of either Dr. Castells or Dr. Akin.   You've been in the hands of a pediatrician for too long and since your masto has not resolved then it means you need to be in the care of an EXPERT, who can keep a close eye on you and properly medicate you and help to bring your reacting down to a level of almost ZERO!!    

You're at a great age to begin treating with an authority in masto so that they can keep you healthy.   You're going through so much unnecessary activity, sweety, because your medications may not be at levels you are needing.   And this is why you're going through anaphylaxis and the other reactions.   I don't know how much meds a UP patient needs versus those of us who are only systemic, however, it's obvious that if you are going through all of those reactions, then your one zyrtec is just not handling it.     I suggest that you write to either Dr. Castells or Dr. Akin asking their help and asking them for an appointment.   They are both excellent doctors and both are top notch as to UP patient and all the cutaneous forms of mastocytosis.  They will know how to properly medicate you and to go over your case and get you back to feeling probably better than you've ever felt your entire life!!!

Now, what to do with those situations which you are getting in trouble with.   Do you have an Epi-pen???   YOU NEED ONE!!   Also, whenever you feel anaphylaxis coming on, take a zyrtec immediately!!   If it doesn't resolve within about 20 mintues, TAKE ANOTHER!!    This is how we keep out of danger.  Carry around a bottle of benedryl if you wish, cause it's quicker, buta I prefer the pills myself - more conveniente and that syrup is nauseatingly sweet and makes me gag!!!

As to a doctor in Albany, well, I'm not knowing of one, and it's important you find one, so I recommend that you go to some hematologists, but what you are needing is not a doctor to investigate your masto, but to be a supporting doctor for those authorities for you really need to go to those experts.  Not because you are in danger, but because you've gone your entire childhood with a pediatrician and since your masto has not resolved, this means you could possibly be systemic and since most hematologists don't understand how the UP kids are when they go into adulthood with their masto, you need someone who does, which is why I strongly urge you to speak with either Dr. Castells or Dr. Akin.   Talk with your parents about this and ask them if there is any way that they can take you up to Boston to see these doctors.   If you wish, send me a PM, I'll gladly give you my email and also give you the emails of both of these doctors and I can talk with your parents about this and the three of you can also contact these doctors asking their opinion as to this.   In fact, it's possible that these doctors know of a doctor in your area as well.  Perhaps they will say it's not so necessary for you to go up to them instead.   All I can say is that if you were my daughter, this is what I'd do!    I am working with my masto expert with my children and that's why I'd do the same with you.  

It's a complicated disease, Cupcake and it requires doctors who really know how to deal with it to keep you stable and healthy and since you're now an adult, your body requires more and a different approach than when you were a child.  

I hope this helps!

Lisa

Don´t forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #6 - 02/05/12 at 17:26:27

Hi Kupcake,

I completely agree with Lisa that the best plan would be for you or a parent get in touch with the SM experts in Boston.  They are the top experts on mastocytosis in the U.S., and since you're already diagnosed, they will be glad to see you without any more testing right now.  Do you have someone who might be able to take you to Boston or would you feel comfortable going yourself?  Do you have insurance that would pay for a visit there?

I think the first step to help your campus doctor would be to see a local allergist/immunologist who can prescribe the proper amount of medicines until you can get to the experts in Boston and who can help with everything.  I'm going to see if I can find someone at the Medical College in Albany who's treated masto patients before or who would be willing to talk with the experts in Boston to figure out how to treat you.  I'll post whatever I find out.

Some of your symptoms, like weight gain and enlarged thyroid might point to a thyroid deficiency, which is not uncommon among masto patients, although it's not necessarily related to SM.  It should definitely be checked out.  Either an internal medicine doctor or an endocrinologist can do that.  If you're low on thyroid, it could be causing some of your symptoms.

With mastocytosis, there are things that trigger reactions.  It feels like an allergic reaction, but often it's not a true allergy.  Some things that trigger people like us are foods, stress, overheating or being overly cold, dehydration, viral or bacterial infections, environmental allergens (including pollens and molds), scented products for cleaning or laundry, perfumes or scented air "fresheners," and more.  Being exposed to mold daily can contribute to your symptoms a lot.  That could be a factor in the repeat sinus infections, etc.  You might want to alert the administrators at your school about the mold in your building and that you think it could be causing your health problems.

The treatment for most of your symptoms is increased antihistamines, as well as medicines that stabilize the mast cells.  Clearing up any infections is also important, because infections can cause the mast cells to trigger.  

When mast cells are stable, they don't dump histamine (and other mediators that cause symptoms) into your system.  There are two types of antihistamines that masto patients usually take, H1 and H2.  H1 antihistamines are Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra, Atarax, and others.  Zyrtec and Allegra are less likely to make people sleepy than Benadryl or Atarax.

H2 antihistamines help with problems in the digestive system, and those include Pepcid and Zantac, for example.  Some people feel better if they take a medicine called Singulair, too, which stops a substance called "leukotrienes" from triggering certain symptoms.  Some people take a medicine called Gastrocrom or one called Ketotifen.  Those also stabilize mast cells.

When you see a doctor who understands your illness, you'll be prescribed more medicine than you're currently taking, probably H1 antihistamines in the morning and at night and maybe some of the other meds that I mentioned above.  But, I'm not recommending you take more than you are right now without talking it over with a doctor first.  Lisa was right that someone should prescribe and explain to you how to use an epi-pen in case of an emergency.  If you feel faint or like you can't breathe or other anaphylaxis symptoms, like Lisa said, be sure to take extra antihistamines right away and tell someone to get you medical help asap.

As for educating the people at your school, you can go to a website called:

tmsforacure.org      

It has information you can print out to give them about mastocytosis.  There are important protocols for emergencies that they should read.  It will help them take this more seriously.  It would be good to give to your campus doctor, too.  There's an entire packet of emergency information that actually contains a chart of medicines that can trigger masto symptoms and which ones are usually tolerated by masto patients.

And, you can go to this website to print out information for them.:

rarediseases.info.nih.gov/GARD/Disease.aspx?PageID=4&diseaseID=8616

It's the website of the Office of Rare Diseases Research, part of the National Institutes of Health, which is a medical research facility run by the U.S. government.  If that won't convince people that you're not faking anything, then when you see the doctors in Boston or Albany, you can ask for a letter that explains your condition and how it should be treated.

One last thing is that there are high histamine foods and also foods that trigger mast cells to release histamine.  The list is at this website:

www.urticaria.thunderworksinc.com/pages/lowhistamine.htm

If you keep a diary of your symptoms and foods or anything else, like mold, that you think might be triggering you, you might find a pattern and be able to help yourself.  We all have to figure out our own triggers, because we're all a little different.

That's a lot of information I've written!.  I hope it doesn't feel overwhelming!  You don't have to do everything at once, but this should give you an idea of where to begin and where you're headed.  I do want to say that when you're on the proper meds and correct doses, you will feel SO MUCH BETTER!! Smiley  I wasn't even diagnosed for a long time, and I went from not having much of a life to being pretty normal every day and feeling very well most of the time.

Maybe when you finish school and get a job, you'll be able to find one in an allergist's office!

Joan

IP Logged

phyre
Tutor

Keep believing it can
get better.
Denver, CO
Reply #7 - 02/05/12 at 19:21:12

Wow Kupcake!  You've had it bad!  I certainly know what it is like when a doctor or another person does not believe you have anything wrong with you.  I have had chronic migraines from this, and many people think that a migraine is the same thing as a stress headache.  (They are wrong!!!)  If you don't select your doctors carefully, you will waste your time and money and get nothing from it.  And there will be plenty of times where you thought you found a good one when you didn't.  Don't let yourself be let down too hard.  It comes with the territory.  

I have only spoken to one doctor who knew what masto was before he met me.  Doctors don't want to seem unprofessional, so they don't always tell you that they are just learning about the disease.  Then when they learn about it, they don't always know how to treat you.  Now I tell doctors right away that I know they probably have never heard of mastocytosis, but it mainly means that I have too many active mast cells, and I can react to many things.  

I never had the spots - just hives.  They mostly went away when I went on prednosone for two weeks.  They continued to heal for months afterward by taking H1s and an H2.  

Who says you can't be a receptionist anywhere you want to be?  Who could do a job like that better than you??  You have been going to doctor's offices more than most for your entire life!  Who can sympathize with patients better than you?  Make sure you put your chin up and smile!  Be proud!  There are only about 200,000 of us.   Some doctors treat me like I am some kind of celebrity.  

Don't ever give up, don't take any of those jerks to heart.  They take health for granted, and they have no idea what it is like not to be healthy.  On the other hand, it is important not to give in to the disease.  Fight it, and don't let it beat you down.  Don't let people wait on you too much.

I hope this helps,
Phyre

IP Logged

phyre
Tutor

Keep believing it can
get better.
Denver, CO
Reply #8 - 02/05/12 at 19:58:54

Kupcake,

One more thing, have you been to the Albany Medical Center?  I googled Mastocytosis Albany and found a couple of papers that include research on Masto.  Some of the research comes from the Albany Medical Center.  Here is one of the articles:
http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/diseases/mast_cell_disease.htm
The other article is from 1975 so I won't include the link.  

I don't know how to figure out which doctors contributed to this paper.  You might need to do some research.  I would check into the Hemotology/Oncology and Allergy departments.  

Best of luck!
Phyre

IP Logged

Kupcakemastogirl
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!
Glenmont Jobcorps
Reply #9 - 02/12/12 at 06:41:07

Lisa,
Thank you for all of the great advise. I am a worriar and an overcomer! I am actually going to be doing a fund raiser for mastocytosis at my school I will be selling ribbons and doing a bake sale for it and all the proceds are going to a masto fund.  i will have information about the disease for a \ll to read and I'm wrighting an essay to read in front of the school as well as making a bulliten bored with copys of facts and what it is for students to pick up so im hoping that i will beable to raise lots of money for this!

Growing up has been hard but i have found a way to explain my disease to students and staff so that they dont freak out and consider  me as a diseased or a deformed being. i still get reactions that i dont aprechiat but as you have said there are and always be ignorant people who dont care, who dont understand, and who dont wish to understand anything about the disease, but thats ok because in the end i know who i am and i know what the condition is.

i also want to thank you for the information about the doctors. i know that sence i was born there is more information and reseach that has been done about SM then there was when i was diagnosed. so there is more treatments and medications out there for it ^.^ i will get ahold of the boston doctors and the albany med doctor asap and i will be talking to my mom about it tonight when i call her

IP Logged

Kupcakemastogirl
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!
Glenmont Jobcorps
Reply #10 - 02/12/12 at 06:54:31

Thank you joan so much all of that infor mation has helped me. ill take all of the davise every one one here as gvin me and run with it. i will start keeping a symptoms diary and right now i dont have insurance but im working on getting fedelis in place for me. i never new about the 2 diffrent antihistimens and i have an epi pen perscribed to me. my doctor before i came to job corps perscribed it to me.

i am still sick and its making me over exasted and feeling burntout but i still have to do what i have to do for this program and manage my health its hard but im working on it. once it gets this hard i was always told it can only get easier from here.

IP Logged

Kupcakemastogirl
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!
Glenmont Jobcorps
Reply #11 - 02/12/12 at 07:00:50

Phyre,
im learning to not take what people say to heart it has gotten easier over time, for me some times its hard to trust people and when i have one of my "allergy attakes" students say stuff and look at me diffrent some of them will ask and listen others will laugh and make comments, its embarrising and makes me want to hide when the ignorant students see it but hey i cant help who i am and what i was born with.

i get headaches all the time is that a symptom of SM, if it is that is somthing i also didnt know .... wow im happy i have found this site and meet all of you i have found out so much information that my head is full. i found out more info  from every one then i have ever found trying to reseach it  Smiley

thank you for your help and support, Kupcake

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #12 - 02/12/12 at 08:31:32

Hi Kristi,

I have a feeling that you'll be feeling better soon.  It's obvious you have the will to get better and learn about this.  Once you have knowledgeable doctors and get on the right meds, things will improve.

Regarding the people who laugh and make comments, it's pretty sad that they weren't taught to have compassion for people who are sick.  I hope they won't be working in any doctor's office I have to visit!!  Your attitude is good that they are ignorant.  They're also showing an enormous amount of immaturity.

I do want to say that I have no idea how much the doctor in Albany will know about mastocytosis.  I hope he'll be up to date on the research and know enough to get you on the proper medicines and will be willing to ask the doctors in Boston anything he can't answer himself.  Feel free to post anything you want to share about your appointment with him, and people on the forum will comment.

Headaches can be part of masto.  They can also come from allergy, sinus inflammation or infection, and other things, like stress.  I hope you'll have a better idea about that after you see a doctor.  Good luck!
« Last Edit: 02/12/12 at 15:00:31 by Joan »  

Joan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print