Send Topic Print
Me Again (Read 825 times)
Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Me Again
11/22/11 at 17:50:34

Hello everyone!!
I wanted to thank all the great friends here who took the time to email me and send me hugs through Debbie. Yes, I was feeling pretty badly. I had still have) a UTI which makes my mast cells react, I get brain fog, my blood sugar goes crazy (Im diabetic)  and my nasty masties tried to go into shock constantly. I found myself sleeping 16 hours a day and no energy when I was awake. Finally I am on antibiotics long enough to be more balanced and I feel much better too Smiley

The problem with me is, I can see what other people are doing wrong and how to get better--but I am totally confused when it comes to seeing myself rationally LOL.. and I have to confess that I hate admitting to any of you here that I was doing poorly. I want you all to focus on positive or risk loss of control over this disease.  We more than other people need to remain positive if we are to control our life and not be controlled by it. Anyway, enough of that. I miss you all terribly and I promise from now on to be here much more often.  I want to thank Lisa.. Debbie and my confidant Joanie.. for being my brain and helping me when I cant help myself.. what wonderful people, I love you all
Hugs
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Re: Me Again
Reply #1 - 11/23/11 at 01:28:23

Welcome back Ramona! Gosh you've been missed! I'm so sorry you were having such a miserable time with your health. You should NOT be ashamed at all (wagging my finger at you). I can relate in a sense. I do not like to let my family know when I feel REAL bad! I still try to maintain to the best of my abilities my super woman reputation (Not sure I'm convincing anyone anymore). It is so human, and so common, to be able to clearly look at someone elses issues and not our own. Specially when our mast cells decided to mess with our brains (literally)!
Well, anyway, SOOOOOOO glad to see you feeling a bit better. You really have been missed!!!!! Don't you over do little lady. Take it slow.  Smiley
Kim

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print