Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In our memories: Ramona (riverwn) (Read 3705 times)
DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
In our memories: Ramona (riverwn)
03/30/16 at 02:41:29

I am sad to share the news that one of my beloved forum advisors, Ramona (forum user name: riverwn), passed away Sunday afternoon due to heart failure. Ramona suffered from many medical issues (not just mast cell disease), and one of those was a heart condition. Ramona was with me from the onset of this forum, and even made our forum title box graphic for me. Some of you may not know Ramona, as she was too ill this past year to post much here. However, those of you who have been forum members for quite a while will remember her as the incredibly compassionate motherly voice who offered comfort and sage advice to so many here. She brought joy and happiness to all who came in contact with here here, and we shall miss her dearly. ❤️

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Julie M.
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!
DC Metro area
Re: In our memories: Ramona (riverwn)
Reply #1 - 03/30/16 at 13:49:57

Deborah,

Thanks for sharing the news...though, terrible news it is.  My heart is broken.

For those of us who have been around awhile we will remember Ramona's always sunny outlook.  She had SO many very serious health issues, but somehow she found the time to be on this forum frequently; offering her expertise and encouragement to all the rest of us.  You always felt better when you read a post from Ramona.  It was just her gift.  She was such a positive spirit, even in the midst of her own difficult days.

I am thankful for her words of wisdom and I am grateful to have had the chance to get to know her here and benefit from her kindness and knowledge.

A line from one of Ramona's posts seemed an appropriate way to honor and remember her here today:

"Please say a prayer for me today and remember how very much I love you all."

A life well lived Ramona.  Godspeed...

Julie

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #2 - 04/06/16 at 19:51:13

I, too, will miss Ramona's sweet and fun-loving self.  She loved her family and friends and being an advisor on this forum, helping everyone she could in the most patient and caring way.  Ramona practiced nursing in her life as well as her career.  I will never forget her!

Joan

IP Logged

sarahkay1111
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 04/30/16 at 10:51:47

I am very sad to hear that Cry  Ramona helped me so much when I first joined this forum. She was so supportive, helpful, and kind. I will miss hearing from her...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print