Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm back! (Read 3506 times)
DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
I'm back!
11/07/14 at 05:32:17

Hi everyone! You might have been wondering what happened to your forum founder? Where did I go? LOL. All is well, though! I just had my twins start high school and instantly every second of my life since August has been spent running back and forth with my kids who are very active in school (marching band for son and school cheer and competition cheer for daugjter). So I am quite sorry to have been away from the forum, and I hope you all have been helping each other with great advice and support!  Smiley

I'm sure that we have a ton of forum member applications waiting for me to approve and activate. Yikes! Pass the word that I will get on that slowly but surely. (I used to have the forum automatically approve memberships, but the spammers jumped in and that ended that method!)

Everyone have a hopefully restful and happy weekend! (Mine won't be restful, but hopefully happy! Haa)

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Ladybug2
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: I'm back!
Reply #1 - 11/22/14 at 14:58:05

Welcome back, Deborah. I moved from CA to GA a few months ago and just getting back into the groove. I am thankful that I was able to find the new login information you sent me a while back. Grin

However, the list of posts don't show up for me. I have to type into a search in order to read anything.  Embarrassed

Would you please check my setting to make sure that I can see the directory list of postings?

Thanks so much!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print