Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Member / Susan's History (Read 4026 times)
Susan Constant
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

New Member / Susan's History
11/19/13 at 10:53:37

I am allergic to Tylenol so all of my life I've taken aspirin.

Last year I developed pancreatitis and the doc said that my hisotry of drinking wouldn't cause it.

I had symptoms that everybody ignored and/or denied such as high blood pressure, racing pulse, pain in my ears, burning skin etc. etc. I was hospitalized for a couple of weeks and one doc said, "Whatda'ya mean your ears burn and hurt?" I said, "Exactly that - they hurt every tiem you give me meds."

More meds produced more symptoms until finally I couldn't toelrate Benadryl. I myself noticed my histamine level would skyrocket before my pancreas became so irritated it sent me back to the ER. Once my friend said, "Susan, it's your right ear that's worse isn't it? You have a green glow and there's a green line running down your neck from yoru right ear." IT WAS! When my enzyme levels would begin to drop my ears would pop from deep within and stop hurting.

When my levels climbed to over 700 and nobody could get them down I began to think...as Protonix made me reguritate all food an intuitive leap led me to research Tagamet which targets histamine receptors but giving people an anti-histamine does not resolve stomach problems - it doesn't work "in reverse".  That in turn led me to research not only histamine receptors but opiate receptors and chemical bonding as I know some chemistry. And that led me to a page on which I saw a teeny, tiny note:

"Salicylate sensitive?" so I clicked on it eventually ending up here and lo and behold you are all reporting what I am experiencing including a medical community in denial as they do not want to take on Monsanto or big pharma.

I'm fortunate though as once I inforemd my primary care doc what I discovered then he said, "Send it to me; give me a call with the info" as he wants to know what's happening to our food supply and our children as well as ourselves as something has changed drastically and for the worse.

My salicylate sensitivity led me to have multiple chemical sensitivity but in my case it calms down if I'm careful.

For those of you who want to know: I'm a constitutional physicist; I study universal law in all fields but mainly in theology, government and physics. I discern what is universally true and how it then applies to men, women and children. I prove what is or isn't universally true.

The elegant hydrogen-carbon chain reaction that goes off in the universe should be going off in our own bodies - it's supposed to be the same chain reaction - but it isn't.

I'll be posting more another day as i'm at the library right now and being booted!

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: New Member / Susan's History
Reply #1 - 11/21/13 at 04:11:33

I just wanted to comment on this statement in your note....you said...

Last year I developed pancreatitis and the doc said that my hisotry of drinking wouldn't cause it.

well in Sept I was in the hospital with acute pancreatitis and the first question that the doctor ask me was...do you drink acohol and according to him that was one of the leading causes..humm and looking it up also found this as well...just my opinion if this was a problem for me I think that I would check out the doctor who you say  statements
redbird  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print