Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr Henry Legere, Austin Texas (also has an affiliated office in Encino, California) (Read 7498 times)
Kat123
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Dr Henry Legere, Austin Texas (also has an affiliated office in Encino, California)
05/18/13 at 07:39:28

I highly recommend Dr Henry Legere. He has extensive experience (including research) with Mastocytosis and Mast Cell Disorders. He is truly one of the best out there. I call him a walking encyclopedia because he has "decoded" all of my unusual symptoms (why i have each one and how to relieve each one!), as well as put me on a regimen that allows me to eat normal again. And the best part is Dr Legere is down to earth, practical and spends as much time as you need with him (he has spent more than an hour answering every single question and concern i've had- on numerous occasions).

I also recently came to California and visited his affiliated branch in Encino. I saw Dr Danica Schulte and she was excellent. She even called Dr Legere while i was there, and together, they went over updating my regimen.

I know how important finding an educated and caring doctor is with Mastocytosis/ Mast Cell Disorders (I prayed for many years that i'd find a doctor like Dr Legere).

Dr Henry Legere
Greater Austin Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Phone: (512) 732-2774 (He usually works out of the Westlake branch)
Austin, Texas
austinallergist.com

Dr Danica Schulte
Southern California Allergy
(818) 990-9155
Encino, California
encinoallergy.com

Good Luck  
Kat

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print