Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Good website on eating chemical free! (Read 3958 times)
DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Good website on eating chemical free!
12/19/12 at 01:39:15

I came across this website and was impressed by it. It is not designed for people with medical problems, but for people in general who strive to eat healthy and avoid all the chemicals and unnatural elements in food. That goes hand in hand with what makes us feel ill, so there is some good advice to be found here. Just remember to adapt it to your own personal situation and triggers. For example, they may recommend a ton of veggies to eat. Sounds great, but for me, there are only a limited number of veggies that don't trigger me. So, I will adapt that advice for myself.

Here is the link: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating/

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: Good website on eating chemical free!
Reply #1 - 12/19/12 at 17:35:50

That's a really good website.  So much information there.

On a related subject, there's a brand of meat carried by Safeway stores, and it's called "Open Nature."  I called the company, and they said they never, ever allow animals sold under this brand to have been given antibiotics or hormones.  No "solutions" are added to the meat either.  So far, I've seen lamb, sausages, chicken, and turkey under that brand name.  What I've tried has tasted good.  It's not organic, though, because they don't use organic feed as far as I know.

Joan

IP Logged

Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Re: Good website on eating chemical free!
Reply #2 - 12/19/12 at 21:35:01

Cool website Deb thanks. Such a great approach to increase awareness of everything that we eat.

Mast cells forced me into an organic, fresh, rotation diet, but I'm so happy for this new awareness about all the garbage chemicals I was ingesting and as I heal I don't want go back to that stuff :S

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print