Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anybody watching Major Crimes on Monday? (Read 5650 times)
PamH
Mentor

Indianapolis, IN USA
Anybody watching Major Crimes on Monday?
10/09/12 at 07:21:08

Anybody watching Major Crimes on Monday?  It is a spin off of The Closer.

Pam

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Anybody watching Major Crimes on Monday?
Reply #1 - 10/09/12 at 07:28:02

Have not seen this program ...but I would like to mention that if you did not see...

on the Discovery Channel a few nights ago was a program called
Winged Planet....

it is a wonderful program that you could watch with children or just by  yourself..

redbird

IP Logged

iamnotalone
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 10/09/12 at 08:25:49

Pam;
YESSS ! Smiley I'm a Bones fan too. Major Crimes was really good last night! I love how she tricked the girl into saying she just poisoned him outright  Cheesy  I miss Brenda , but this show is just as well written.  I have to dvr them sometimes, hubby gets home at 7, and I'm usually cleaning up from dinner after 8: that's one cool technology/luxury to have.  Smiley
Red, I don't get the Discovery channel. I look out my windows & get out my bird book for my own version of "Winged Planet". Cheesy
I also am pretty confident I can always ask a certain someone here any bird questions too ... Wink Wink
take care,
lori

IP Logged

PamH
Mentor

Indianapolis, IN USA
Reply #3 - 10/09/12 at 08:45:47

Okay, Lori do you think that Rusty was lying?? I'm wondering if he staged the whole beating up thing so he doesnt have to visit with the dad.  It just seemed out of character for him to beat Rusty up...he knows he would get in trouble, so I don't know, cant wait to find out next week what really happend, and I miss Brenda too.  We record the closer and what them, we havent seen them all so they are still new to us!!  Smiley
Redbird,  I will look and see if they are playing it again, and try to record it!  I think there was another show on Sunday night on the Discovery channel I wonder if we are thinking the same thing...the one I wanted to see was on an airplane...is Winged planet about planes or birds?
Pam

Pam

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 10/09/12 at 10:15:32

no airplanes...
it is a wonderful story about birds of all kinds...it is great
redbird

IP Logged

iamnotalone
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - 10/10/12 at 05:14:19

Pam;
Yeah, I kinda wonder about Rusty too; but the dad seemed kind of shady... we'll have to wait & see. Undecided
Red; I was wrong- we do get Discovery, but I looked through the whole coming week & didn't see "winged Planet" Sad Maybe next week... Hubby & I did see FOUR sandhill cranes in a field last weekend, so that kinda makes up for it  Cheesy
lori Smiley

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - 10/10/12 at 08:35:34

Lori....put in a search engine on the net....

The Winged Planet on Discovery....

you must see this

redbird

IP Logged

iamnotalone
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - 10/15/12 at 05:51:59

Thanks Red !
I will do that tonite. One of my favorite shows is being pe-empted for MLB, Cardinals vs. Giants. I'd rather see real cardinals  Grin
The birds seem to be hiding out lately. Once we put the suet cake feeder back up, I suspect they'll come back. We had to get a new feeder and I don't think the birds are too happy with it. Roll Eyes I put my hummingbird feeders away for the season  Cry  We have so many friends & family that love seeing the hummers come to the window-mounted feeders; so guess what we are giving for Christmas ?  Wink  They aren't easy to find. I also came up with an idea while cleaning ours; I'm going to buy some baby bottle nipple brushes to wash the the feeding ports Cheesy  The geese have been leaving steadily. Wish I could go with them ! yesterday it was 70 degrees but rained all day, then stormed all night. We planted some "Corkscrew Willows" that were given to us, so hopefully the rains, & moderate temps this week will help em take root before the really cold weather starts. Farmer's Almanac says it's gonna be a doozy this winter  Sad  Hope they're wrong !!!
lori

IP Logged

PamH
Mentor

Indianapolis, IN USA
Reply #8 - 10/16/12 at 05:13:15

Lori,
Major crimes kind of freaked me out last night.....apparently!  I had a creepy dream that was much like the show, someone chasing me. Scary! It also had a little bit of Breaking Amish...I watched that earlier.
Kind of like a Breaking Major Amish Crimes dream... Wink
Wow, Poor Rusty was telling the truth and his dad is pathetic!
I really was suprise to find out that he actually did hit him!
Loser! Smiley
Talk to you later!
Pam

Pam

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print