Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AC Broke (Read 4214 times)
kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
AC Broke
06/24/12 at 13:15:24

Today was the hottest day so far this year with temps in the 3 digits and wouldn't you know both our AC units died. Thanks Lisa for the wet tshirt idea to keep cool.

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: AC Broke
Reply #1 - 06/24/12 at 15:22:40

Oh, no!  Hope you can keep cool.  We're having triple digits too.  It feels like an oven outside, and when the breeze blows, it feels like a convection oven!  Roll Eyes  I used to go to a store or the mall and just wander around before we had AC!

Joan

IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Reply #2 - 06/25/12 at 03:17:19

Funny you mention the oven. We just said yesterday that even the wind blowing felt like a hair dryer on high heat! LOL I have to drive 2 hours to Nashville today and 2 hours back home all during the hottest part of the day so I will at leastbenefit from the ac in my car. I have an emergency call in to the repair guy.
I'll get through this one way or another and when I do I will be more appreciative for our AC Smiley

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Reply #3 - 06/26/12 at 11:11:32

Is your air conditioning working yet? I really hope so!!! If not...maybe a nice vacation to a local hotel is in order? LOL Seriously, though, if it were me (heat is one of my worst triggers), we actually would have to stay elsewhere until they got it fixed. In Indiana we are expecting heat of 105 degrees on Thursday and Friday, and that would take me out so quickly!!! I hope your AC is now working!

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

kimtg68
Guru

Alabama
Reply #4 - 06/29/12 at 16:35:36

Deb, we did get our ac working thankfully. Now we are in New Albany, IND forour sons wedding. So I am sharing your (not) wonderful heat wave! We were expecting it in Alabama and I thought traveling north we could escape it. No chance of that! It is just stupid hot!!! Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print