Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dizzy (Read 3783 times)
FarmerJane
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Dizzy
04/04/12 at 03:13:06

OMgosh I am so dizzy this morning.  This happened to me once a few nights ago right before bed and I was able to close my eyes and go to sleep, but I'm at work.  I kinda feel like a reaction is coming on.

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Dizzy
Reply #1 - 04/04/12 at 06:30:03

check blood pressure...this happens to me when it drops
redbird

IP Logged

goldielove
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 04/04/12 at 11:22:41

Do you notice your heart rate racing when you are getting dizzy and def check your blood pressure, part of my issue is dysautonomia / pots and I get dizzy almost every day esp when I am on my feet for a long time.

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #3 - 04/04/12 at 18:17:15

I think I hate dizziness worse than nausea!  Sorry you're feeling bad.

Run this one by your doctor.  There are too many possible causes, including fluid in your ear(s), ear infection, and more, that should be ruled out before you attribute it to MC problems or POTS, although one of those could be responsible.  It's allergy season, and that could be a factor.

Joan

IP Logged

FarmerJane
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 04/05/12 at 03:59:26

Well, unfortunately, for me, Jan-Feb is allergy season.  I would recognize if it was due to that.  48 years of the process of elimination has taught me well.  I did, however, read one of an early posts about dizziness.  It said to drink a lot of water, which I did.  I felt much better fairly quickly.  Really do NOT like this new 'place' I'm in.

Robin

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #5 - 04/05/12 at 09:25:26

Robin,

So glad the water made a difference so fast!  I rarely feel thirsty and have to remind myself to drink often, because dehydration can cause my mast cells to degranulate.  Fatigue is the big symptom of even a little dehydration for me, but I can get a rapid heartbeat, too.

Sorry you're in a rough "place."  

Joan

IP Logged

FarmerJane
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - 04/05/12 at 10:18:57

I actually meant to say that Jan - December is allergy season for me.  Silly me.  I wish I only had to fight Jan & Feb.

IP Logged

jbean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - 04/06/12 at 03:18:05

Every once and awhile, even though I am on my regular meds, I will get periods where I get dizzy all of a sudden.  I think in my case, it is a little bit of break-through.  I also have a bit of a vestibular problem as well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print