Send Topic Print
Popping and cracking (Read 2247 times)
angelloz
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Popping and cracking
03/20/12 at 02:09:41

Hello all,
Another question. Does anyone else experience popping and crackling when turning or stretching? This seems somewhat normal in joints and bones..but my head pops loudly after moving it if I have held it in one position for too long. Plenty of grinding in head and neck region...like grit is inside my head. Well I know that sounds odd but thought I'd ask Smiley
Angelloz

IP Logged

Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Re: Popping and cracking
Reply #1 - 03/20/12 at 12:42:06

Lots of head neck grinding for me. Lots of that can be normal age related stuff depending on how old you are.

Lots of joints crack. I have joint hypermobility which I think makes this worse

providing you're not in pain or having numbness/ tingling/focal weakness it's generally nothing to worry about

IP Logged

angelloz
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Popping and cracking
Reply #2 - 03/21/12 at 10:11:58

Yes, I am 53 years old so expect some aches and pains. For me the concern is it all started when I began to feel ill and had so many various symptoms. I do have some numbness and tingling and vision problems. I have seen several neurologists but can't seem to get across how strange the noises throughout my head feel and sound. I see a new neurologist at the end of may and have another phone consult with Dr. Castells around that time too..so...will see what they have to say.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print