Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I'm falling apart! (Read 13185 times)
Mousse
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!
Georgia
Re: I'm falling apart!
Reply #15 - 12/03/11 at 01:27:20

Have you found any relief yet? I just joined this group and am experiencing almost identical symptoms. I feel for you in avery real way. I pray that each of us will find some relief.

IP Logged

jbean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #16 - 12/07/11 at 08:37:34

Hang in there Mousse!  This condition has UPS and DOWNS.  Sometimes it flares up and it just has to calm down on it's own schedule.  The best thing you can do is give yourself a break when you aren't feeling well, don't push yourself too much.

It can feel really AWFUL at times, but it doesn't always stay that way.  Just think of it as that "incredibly annoying situation again!".

IP Logged

Anaphylaxing
Guru

Hang in there! You can
do it!

Reply #17 - 12/27/11 at 08:01:08

Godgal, I hope you are feeling better. I can relate to exactly what you are saying. I am in the tumultuous mast cell phase, haven't sorted out my meds, feel like I might die everyday and am so scared. I feel EXACTLY like I lost my former disney happiness like you said. Thanks for sharing your feelings

I TOO hope that everyone is right and someday this will stabilize. I hope you are feeling better and if you ever need to chat, I'm here for you!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print