Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
think I am undermedicated feeling so horrible (Read 1561 times)
goldielove
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

think I am undermedicated feeling so horrible
08/15/11 at 13:17:13

I have been feeling so horrible, I have been having horrible time with feeling syncope but never fainting just feel like I am going too faint. I get horrible heat thoughout my body, bad tremors in my head, i can't sleep anymore even on ambien and ativan. Stomach blows up like a balloon, get bad diarrhea at times. I have tachycardia and at times SOB. I have so many crzy symptoms, but I don't seem to have the same symptoms as I see many of you have such as I don't ever have allergies too anything never have had any severe reactions too food just highly sensitive too meds. I am still very confused, my hematologist here seems too be no help I am on what he calls the highest antihistamines he can put me on and on this forum I see many on much higher doses  I am currently on \\

Claritin 10mg twice a day and Zantac 150 twice a day, i don't know what else too take any why I con't too feel so poorly since I thought the antihistamines will help with the MCAD that I was dx with , I am my lowest point right now so sad I just feel as though I have too move too get any help. any suggestions on what meds I should ask my dr too put me on I see him this Friday. I also take ativan as needed but at least daily, any help would be appreciated thanks so much

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Re: think I am undermedicated feeling so horrible
Reply #1 - 08/15/11 at 15:52:59

Im so sorry you feel so badly. I can give you some suggestions but you need to talk to your DR about them. First you arent on anywhere near enough Zantac... most of us take 300 mg twice a day. I can tell you that ambien and ativan dont work well for most of us---everyone is different though.. I hallucinate on ativan but Xanax works really well for me. Its addictive so make sure you watch the amount of times you take it.

I have trouble with tachycardia too and it disappeared about 95% when I started taking Allegra twice a day. It gives me energy too. The confusion is caused by mast cells shorting out in the brain when its trying to communicate. I take Vistaril 25 mg twice a day for that and it helps me ALOT.  I hope these suggestions help you.
hugs
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print