Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Positive sayings (Read 4116 times)
missybean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!
Washington
Positive sayings
06/15/11 at 06:23:38

I just wanted to share some little sayings that I look at from time to time. Especially when I'm not feeling good.
If your the type of person who doesn't believe in the mind body connection then don't bother reading on. Smiley

One of my favorites is....Every cell in my body responds to every single thought I think.

I know that is so true, because when I'm not having a good day, things just seem to keep getting worse and worse and if I can catch in time and change my thought process I start to feel better and better.
I have a collage book that I have cut and pasted little positive sayings and pictures to, it may seem corny but it really helps me. If I read the book often I feel better physically. Here are some of my favorite sayings.

The more I relax, the more joy flows through my life.

I know that miracles and wonders are on their way.

I release the need to criticize my body.

Today I expect only the best to happen.

I deserve a healthy body.

I expect to have good health throughout my life.

Anyways just thought I would share. This really helps me, but sometimes I get in a rut too, and have a hard time getting out that thought process of.....my body is failing me, why does this keep happening, etc.
I hope this can help someone else.
Hugs, Melissa

I wanted to share

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Re: Positive sayings
Reply #1 - 06/15/11 at 09:02:05

Hi Melissa,

I had a tape of "Affirmations" that I listened to when I was doing chemo that had similar sayings on it.  The relaxation response from listening to it was most definitely beneficial!  At the time, I also had undiagnosed SM and shocked from the chemo drugs, so it was very stressful.  Thanks for sharing those!

Joan

IP Logged

missybean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!
Washington
Re: Positive sayings
Reply #2 - 06/15/11 at 10:46:53

Your welcome Joan. I didn't know you had to go through chemo, thats awful. You are truely a survivour!  I have a few Louise L Hays books and CD's and some of her affrimation cards. I love her stuff. I don't agree with everything but a lot of the stuff she talks about I do. I also love Dr. Dyer, I have many of his books and CD's and listening to him uplifts me.
When I really make an effort to watch my thoughts and try to keep them positive I feel so much better.
Melissa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print