Send Topic Print
JOSIE (Read 3833 times)
Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
JOSIE
05/04/11 at 11:59:16

Has anybody heard any word on how Josie's doing????!!!!    I've been waiting, thinking that any day she'd pop in and tell us how she's doing, but it's just not happening, is it?  

Does anybody know how she is??

Lisa

THINKING OF YOU JOSIE!!!!   I HOPE YOU GET HOME SOON!!!!!!! Kiss

Don´t forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

ruth
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: JOSIE
Reply #1 - 05/04/11 at 12:55:43

I've been thinking the same Lisa, and thinking that if anyone knows you might. She had talked of moving house soon so I wonder if that came right on top of the hospitalisation and maybe her internet access has been limited?

We're thinking of you Josie, and hoping all is well.

IP Logged

mikev
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!
st louis, mo
Reply #2 - 05/05/11 at 06:19:00

Lisa:
I haven't heard anything either and we were emailing a couple times a week as she has sulphite issues as I do. Let's hope she's just busy moving.
MikeV

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Reply #3 - 05/05/11 at 11:43:57

Josie is doing ok. She and I emailed last week. I will find the ema and come back with details. It seems that she moved, and, if I am understanding correctly, awaiting complete computer/Internet hook up.

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Reply #4 - 05/06/11 at 01:04:24

Here is news from Josie (from 5/1):

hi deb . i am home i am now on insulin 4 times a day . my chlosterol is coming down . i am ok with injections and the like . i am just getting my head around everything . i have moved house . well my friends moved me . my brnadband is on on tuesday so i will be back up and running then xx i miss everyone. please let everyone know i am ok . i am finding it hard not being able to sort stuff out myself xx i hope all is well with you x jose

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Josie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/07/11 at 10:02:36

hi all . i am fine . i am so touched by your concern . i was in hospital for 8 days. i have alsn moved my internet will be connected on monday . i am on my cell phone . i am a type one diabetic now . on insulin before meals and bed . my chlosterol is getting better . in myself i am ok . a bit better generally but still having mast cell activation . my new home is coming together . my pictures have gone up today . i am much happier x my old landlord didnt allow my safety measures . i have them now . hugs .

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #6 - 05/07/11 at 16:35:15

Glad to hear you're doing better and moved in.  Hope the worst of moving is over!

Joan

IP Logged

Josie
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/08/11 at 03:08:27

hi joan . thankyou . yes . the un packing is nearly done . just the dining room to go . i seem to be brewing an infection . likely an abcess in my right arm pit again . i hope you are well x hugs . jose

IP Logged

vinnie
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #8 - 05/08/11 at 11:16:05

Hi Josie!
Glad you on the mend, I was getting worried like lots of folk! It sounds like you had a lovely understanding landlord(not)! Just hope your new one will be better.
   As for using your phone for internet, its not too bad is it? I use my mobile as I don't have a pc. Anyway, hope you can cope better with the insulin & you settle into your new abode.
                     Ttfn Vinnie. Grin

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #9 - 05/09/11 at 08:17:40

Josie,
Im sooo glad you are ok Smiley You take care of yourself and we will see you soon... keeping you in my prayers til then Smiley Be good!
Hugs
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print