Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Indy 500 fans - go to this page! (Read 4014 times)
DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Indy 500 fans - go to this page!
04/29/11 at 16:44:42

Hey all you Indy 500 race fans: There is great controversy regarding the fact that Donald Trump has been chosen to drive the pace car at the race this year -- the 100th anniversary. Well, my husband started a Facebook protest page, and it is amazing in that it has grown in the past 48 hours past 1291 fans. It is gaining more fans by the hour, and the local news just did a story on it, even interviewing my hubby.

Personally, I am not a race fan, but find it fascinating how this little movement has taken off! So, I am posting it here for any of you who would like to "Like" it in facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Dont-Want-Donald-Trump-to-Drive-the-Indy-500-Pa...

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

mikev
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!
st louis, mo
Re: Indy 500 fans - go to this page!
Reply #1 - 05/04/11 at 03:40:26

Deb:
Congrats to your hubby. My wife loves his show, but dislikes him & his views. Personal I think he's a jerk & enjoys being one. But for both of us, when they interrupted his program Sunday to have the pres speak it was only justice.
MikeV

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: Indy 500 fans - go to this page!
Reply #2 - 05/04/11 at 04:43:20

LOL. It's really funny -- my husband's FB page has gone totally crazy! It has jumped to nearly 11,000 fans and it grows by the minute (yesterday at this time, it had 5000 fans). He is being interviewed by all the news stations and articles are starting to appear nationally. It is hilarious. I a not really a race or sports fan, but I am enjoying watching everyone supporting their cause! Last night a tv reporter wanted to come out to our house at 1 am to do an interview with cameras! (It took them that long to track my husband down.) We declined that one! (They interviewed on the phone instead.) LOL

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print