Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
REDBIRDS BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! (Read 5115 times)
Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
REDBIRDS BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!
04/06/11 at 12:19:27

Dear Redbird, we appreciate you sooo veryy veryy much and today even more!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey, I hope it is all you wanted and more!!! Cheesy
Many Hugs and Love!!!!
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Re: REDBIRDS BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!
Reply #1 - 04/06/11 at 13:21:43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDBIRD!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley

I hope that you don't celebrate only for today for the the FULL WEEK for it's certainly not every day someone turns 77!!!!!!!!   That's a wonderful number and you've certainly been blessed to have reached it!   You are a tremendous testimony for the rest of us and you give me hope to also someday be so blessed as to celebrate my 77th!!!!   Every year we can add, is terrific!  I no longer rue getting older but truly CELEBRATE IT!  And I hope you do too!!!!!!!!

Thank you for blessing us with your wonderful tales!  I don't always say so, but I do enjoy reading them!!   It's nice to take a few minutes and not have to think about mine or anyone elses problems for a bit!  Thanks for the BLESSINGS!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!  May it be truly special!!
Kiss

Don´t forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

Joan
FORUM ADVISOR

Colorado
Reply #2 - 04/06/11 at 15:26:48

Hi Redbird,

Just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to you!!  Won't sing it, although my singing voice is so much better when typed rather than in person!

Birthdays are celebrations that we were born, and I am so happy you were born and are here to entertain us with your sweet tales.

We were out of town today, so I hope you had a wonderful day today, and an even better one tomorrow!!

Big birthday bear-hug,

Joan

Joan

IP Logged

ruth
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 04/06/11 at 17:03:10

Happy birthday Redbird, may your day be filled with good things, be glad and rejoice in it.

Ruth

IP Logged

Sandi
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 04/06/11 at 18:27:09

Happy Birthday Redbird! I'm a day late!! Hope you are still celebrating. I was grilling tonight and thought of you! Three youth predator birds were swoopin around the yard hunting, I politely asked them if they could wait until I was inside, I really wasn't up for seeing the circle of life happen right in front of me. They all landed on a pile of yard clippings I have raked together and were just watching me and began jumping on the pile trying to get "food (quail) to run out from underneath" nothing happened, then they were just watching me, and the chicken was smelling pretty done and one flew over and did his screech,,,,, I looked over at him and said, really? You are going to have to do better than that to scare me away! Luckily he/she didn't !

IP Logged

redbird
Guru

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - 04/07/11 at 05:48:16

thanks to all you lovely people who posted birthday wishes..makes my heart feel happy
redbird

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print