Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gluten free, egg free pancakes! (Read 4861 times)
missybean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!
Washington
Gluten free, egg free pancakes!
02/26/11 at 05:01:04

Hey guys I just wanted to pass this recipe on. I found this last night.
I can't have eggs, gluten, dairy or soy. So sometimes it's hard finding a nice pancake recipe especially with-out eggs. Sometimes egg replacers don't do the job. The website is from a food blogger. Manifest Vegan. Note I used sunbutter(sunflower seed butter) instead of peanutbutter and it was good. Enjoy!

http://www.manifestvegan.com/2010/08/peanut-butter-banana-pancakes/

IP Logged

Sandi
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Gluten free, egg free pancakes!
Reply #1 - 03/05/11 at 05:00:04

Missybean! I cant have a )*(*& ton of foods, if you can tolerate flax ( I can't do that one either) there is a cool trick for baking products, One tablespoon of flax ( ground,not seed) put in a small dish and put 3 TBS very hot water, mix, and let sit a bit, it will gell up and becomes an "egg" replacement for many baked goods.

IP Logged

missybean
Mentor

I Love YaBB 2!
Washington
Reply #2 - 03/05/11 at 07:09:31

Sandi, I have tried the flax and sometimes it works ok and other times it doesn't. I'm very excited I have found a ton of vegan recipes lately. I'm not a vegan but since I can't eat eggs or dairy they work perfect.
Melissa

IP Logged

Sandi
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 03/10/11 at 19:00:20

Melissa, have you seen the magazine called Living Without, they have a lot of recipes also, after a year subscription there wasn't one recipe I could use so I did not continue it, but it has a ton of ideas. If I still have them and didn't recycle them I can send em to you to check out!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print