Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone heard from Nancy Gould? (Read 4394 times)
manuella
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Anyone heard from Nancy Gould?
02/23/11 at 11:34:48

Hi Everyone

Just wondering if anyone has heard if Nancy is okay as she lives in Christchurch, New Zealand where they have recently had a big earthquake.  I sent her a short email a little while ago, so if I receive a response from her I'll let everyone know.

Also, someone has posted a question about ckit on the Canadian forum and I seem to remember Nancy writing out a wonderful explanation of c kit a couple of months ago on the old lefora forum.  I've been looking through both of Deb's sites (this new one and the old one) and cannot find the posting.  I was hoping to put a link up on the Canadian forum to direct the person to the posting, so if anyone knows where that is, I would sure appreciate being directed to it.

Thanks a bunch!! manuella

IP Logged

DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
Re: Anyone heard from Nancy Gould?
Reply #1 - 02/23/11 at 17:52:33

I read on Nancy's facebook page that she and David are fine. Yay. Apparently they live a bit north of downtown and the damage was not as severe there. Sounds as if lines of communication are down, but her sister is posting on Nancy's page to let all of her friends know that she heard from Nancy and they are fine.

For those of you who don't know Nancy, she is pretty much a saint and guardian angel of so many whom she has helped get better. A nurse who decided to study as much medicine as possible so that she could understand her own medical reports and best help herself, Nancy points many in the right direction. If you think some of us here on the forum are helpful, well, we pale in comparison to Nancy. I owe my health and good quality of life to her, as she was that one person who taught me so much and sent me to Dr. Akin. Both of my forums were inspired by Nancy, the person who selflessly has helped so many over the years!

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

manuella
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 02/24/11 at 16:22:26

Hey Deb, that's really good to hear this news : ) thanks a bunch! manuella

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #3 - 02/25/11 at 09:41:44

YAAAY, I was worried quite a bit... whew... Just sending love and prayers her way that their community, friends and loved ones recooperate from this disaster quickly and with love and as little suffering as possible.
We love you Nancy,

Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print