Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To make the font larger on your screen (Read 4390 times)
DeborahW, Founder
FOUNDER/ADMIN

USA
To make the font larger on your screen
01/27/11 at 04:10:58

I personally find the forum text to be too small, but I cannot seem to figure out how to make it larger. While I have put up a question on the server support board regarding this, I also came up with a fix of my own. So, if you are having the same issue, you can make your entire viewer screen larger and then, of course, the text ends up being larger.

To do this: Locate the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard. Then locate the "+" key. Hold the Ctrl key down and while holding it, use your other hand to push the + key. Each time you push the + key while holding the Ctrl key, the screen will get larger. If you want to make it smaller, hold the Ctrl key and push the minus (-) key.

More specific tips to guide you through this:

1. Look at the keys on your computer keyboard. In the bottom left corner, there should be a button that is the “control” button. It might have the abbreviation Ctrl on it. That is the button.

2. Now look at the right side of your keyboard. There should be some numbers on keys. There should also be some mathematical signs, as if it were a calculator. Look for the + button.

3. Now with one hand push down on the Ctrl button, and with the other hand push down on the + button at the same time that you are holding down the Ctrl button. (So you are pushing these buttons at the same time.)

4. This will increase your entire screen view by one time. If you need it larger, push both buttons again.

5. To return your screen view to the original size, hold down the Ctrl button and find the minus button which will have the symbol -  Push the Ctrl and the – at the same time, and your screen view will shrink back to what it was. If you enlarged your screen by hitting the Ctrl and + twice, then to shrink it hit the Ctrl and – button twice.
« Last Edit: 10/09/11 at 02:51:28 by DeborahW, Founder »  

Feel well!
DeborahW, founder
IP Logged

Sandi
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: To make the font larger on your screen
Reply #1 - 04/28/11 at 14:03:04

Can't believe I haven't seen this Deb! Smiley Thank you so much! Yep my eyes have trouble with the little font! Vanity has gotten in the way of glasses! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print