Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Good News! (Read 4924 times)
Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Good News!
01/25/11 at 10:46:22

I have great news this week--I feel like God is finally smiling down on me LOL. First I got final approval for my today! He told me to expect m back amount by Feb 10th and what it would be, He also said my regular checks will start on March 1st and how much is it!. I am so nlessed.
Then I got a phone call from Nih today!! They said "We didnt forget you...we dont have your letter of referrel yet, your tryptase levels and the results of your skin biopsies", I told them, "I had 3 skin biopsies done yesterday, my tryptase level was 4w and Im holing my letter of refferel to you." All looks good for setting a date soon to go to NIH. I get the biopsu results a week from Wed, and Im excited.. I asked them to please also request results for eosinophiles and basophils with the mast cells and he did it!! I feel very lucky right now Smiley
Hugs to all,
Ramona

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Re: Good News!
Reply #1 - 01/25/11 at 10:48:13

sorry for the terrible spelling, Im still in alot of pain

IP Logged

Lisa
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

I am not a doctor.
Volta Redonda, RJ Brazil
Reply #2 - 01/25/11 at 14:29:30

Yahoo for Ramona!!!!   FINALLY WE'RE SEEING SOME PROGRESS!!   Oh, boy!  I feel as tense about your situation as my own at times!!!

But I'm really, really happy to hear this good news!!!   YIPEEEE!
Smiley

Don´t forget, there is so much more to life than being sick!

IP Logged

Kim
Guiding Light

Rapid City SD
Reply #3 - 01/26/11 at 04:17:31

Ramona;  

I am so excited for you!  Isn't it a sigh of relief when you know things are finally moving foreward?  Let's us know when you get the date to go to NIH.
                                                                              Kim

IP Logged

Sandi
Guiding Light

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 01/26/11 at 17:26:24

Seriously good news Ramona! I hope you get into a doctor that can now get your symptoms under control. I think you could wait 30 more years before another ambulance trip!! I was hoping you'd have some news by now!!

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #5 - 01/27/11 at 14:30:45

My thanks to everyone! Im certainly happy about it all. I apologize for not posting the last week.. Ive been in some very bad pain, not controllable but it seems to be getting better now.. anyway, I love all of you and thankyou for remembering me and your kind words.
Love,
me

IP Logged

nycpots
Tutor

I Love YaBB 2!
New York, NY
Reply #6 - 01/27/11 at 17:09:16

Congratulations. You have earned and deserve this bright patch....may this really be a big turningpoint for you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print