Welcome, Guest. Please Login
MCD - Mast Cell Disorders
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dr. Cem Akin at Brigham Young Women's Hospital (Brigham and Women's) in Boston (Read 25951 times)
Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Re: Dr. Cem Akin at Brigham Young Women's Hospital (Brigham and Women's) in Boston
Reply #15 - 12/31/10 at 05:13:19

(Archived from deborahw - original forum)
deborahw
I have it but am not at home to check. I will get it for you later today when I return home. The above address could be right, but I don't know for sure without checking.
06 October 2009 10:14 AM

~~~Count  Your Blessings!~~~

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Re: Dr. Cem Akin at Brigham Young Women's Hospital (Brigham and Women's) in Boston
Reply #16 - 12/31/10 at 05:15:23

(Archived from indasimmons - original forum)
indasimmons

Lisa was so frustarted on Fri she started calling doctors and the POTS doc in Virgina spoke to her a great deal, he advised her to go to the ER for fluids and a eval of the blood.
She reacted to the normal saline infusion, but felt better.
The virgina doc wants us to come back for 5 days of testing and thinks it could be her autonomic nervous system causing the problem
Linda
11 October 2009 07:20 PM

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #17 - 12/31/10 at 05:19:10

(Archived from doriw - original forum)
doriw
Do you have his e-mail?  My husband was a patient of his when he was at Michigan and we could not get any info on where he went from MI.  Thanks DoriW
dori@doriwalker.com
04 January 2010 07:37 PM

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #18 - 12/31/10 at 05:20:22

(Archived from thefoxx - original forum)
thefoxx

Dori - he has asked that his email not be given out.  If you call the office @ Brigham & Women's 617-278-0300 they will put you in touch with him.
05 January 2010 08:45 AM

IP Logged

Riverwn
FORUM MODERATOR/ADVISOR

Gainesville, Florida
Reply #19 - 12/31/10 at 05:21:40

(Archived from deborahw - original forum)
deborahw

Okay, so I have solved the mystery of if Dr. Akin wants me to email his address out or not. How did I do it? I simply contacted him and asked him! He said that it is fine for me to give his email to patients who specifically ask me for it. We just should not post it on the forum. So, if I see anyone accidentally post it publicly, I will use my "Founder powers" and delete that post.

In the meantime, though, if you are in need of contacting him, please feel free to send me a private message requesting his email and I can get it to you.
11 January 2010 10:45 PM

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print